Hey MacBook gurus.. Ready for a puzzle? So, here's the story. My buddy spilled coffee on his computer, it "turned off immediately," but I had him do a hard shut down anyways to be safe. We drained everything out, and dried everything off. Apparently he tried to turn it on again (against my recommendations), but nothing happened. I took it home and took it apart, cleaned the logic board, keyboard, and everything else I could get to. Still nothing. So I told him his logic board was most likely fried. Replaced the logic board, MagSafe board, keyboard, battery, and RAM. Now I get the prohibited sign (picture attached), and it wont boot past that screen. Here is a summary: 1.) New logic board, battery, RAM, keyboard, MagSafe board 2.) hard drive works (plugged it into my computer, and it booted up fine) 3.) keyboard still isn't lighting up, and doesn't appear to respond to any button prompts 4.) will NOT even turn on unless connected to MagSafe (can remove the battery and get the same effect) 5.) battery "indicator" on the side of the computer isn't registering a battery 6.) still get same screen with boot disc inserted I think that is it.. Please, anyone have any suggestions!? I'm stumped here.