Please stop, people

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by theperipheral, Sep 26, 2011.

1. theperipheral macrumors 6502

Dear God, I don't want to complain like this but I can't help it. Why do you people keep asking questions about a product that nobody has any information on?

The new iPhone is as mysterious to us as the origins of our universe and yet it doesn't stop people from asking "Will it compete with the Galaxy S2", "What does it have to offer?" "When will it be out?!"

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING, PEOPLE! STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT IT!

Somebody sticky this ****.

2. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

I agree it's getting ridiculous now. There is a duplication of threads every day with the same outcome. Either read the damn threads and add to those or just wait for confirmation so we know what is actually going on.

3. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

Oh yeah, your thread is so unique and way more helpful than the same posts I see on every thread. You totally deserve a sticky.

4. Calidude macrumors 68000

Calidude

It doesn't matter what you say. Hundreds of people in the next hour alone will be here posting about what you don't want done. Just ignore forums and stick to news sites because you'll only get more of the same here.

5. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

I know it is really annoying. Sure it is a rumour sight but you know what...
    Lets just enjoy what we have for once. The day the iPhone 5 or whatever they call it, someone will they are funny bye saying: iPhone 6 anybody...? So the iPhone 5 came out and it is blah blah blah....
    Sorry, end of rant

6. drnen macrumors regular

Seriously. the posters in this forum have the attention spans of gold fish. Every other thread is 'is it a 5 or a 4s?' 'october 5th??!'
    How about everyone take a few deep breaths and relax. The official announcement is likely upon us soonly. Let macrumors and 9to5mac play their attention-seeking games in the meantime. Go read a book.

7. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

ikr!

8. Vundu macrumors 65816

Vundu

Thought this was macrumors not macfacts:rolleyes:

9. theperipheral thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't care if this was called MACUNEDUCATEDGUESSES.com, people asking questions about things that, had they been born with a functioning brain, they would know nobody has any capability of answering, is just ridiculous.

It's like watching a bunch of apes ask questions about advanced physics equations.

10. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

How about this: if you see 'iPhone 5' or 'iPhone 4S' in the title, you don't open the thread.

11. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

And nobody cares what you care. Love it or Hate it, it always been this way before any major release.

12. wrkactjob macrumors 65816

wrkactjob

On the new 5" iPhone 4S will you be able to change the text tones?

He!

13. Cicatrix macrumors 6502

Just one question about screen size though. Will it be edge to edge? :rolleyes:

14. marshallbedsaul macrumors 6502a

marshallbedsaul

shut up.

15. Kenjhee macrumors regular

16. theperipheral thread starter macrumors 6502

I should build one for anybody who has an outstanding thread on this forum that deals with any particular question that nobody can answer. Except rather than it being a forum dealing with iPhones, or any other random subject, it'll be a special forum where the only thing that can be used in discussion are pictures of shapes and colors...because people as stupid as the people around here shouldn't have access to a computer at all, much less a forum that uses actual words and sentences to formulate thoughts.

17. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

So will the next iPhone have a 4" screen or not??

18. Calidude macrumors 68000

Calidude

They're going to report you now to get you banned.

19. theperipheral thread starter macrumors 6502

They can take my account, but they can never take my FREEDOM!

20. Invincibilizer macrumors 6502a

Invincibilizer

Humans have an internal cognitive thinking system that requires them to know information.

It is perfectly fine to speculate about an unreleased device.

21. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

Happens every year really, often to the point where ironically the forum tends to overflow with threads like this one, too.

People are just excited. I agree with you, but there's an easy solution - don't read the threads. It works for me.

22. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Welcome to MacRumors before any anticipated product announcement, OP.

23. theperipheral thread starter macrumors 6502

Speculation is acceptable.

Asking "Will the iPhone 5 have a metal back?" is unacceptable...as nobody knows anything about the new iPhone other than the people that have signed NDA's and therefore would be unable to give any answers to these questions anyway.

24. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

....couldn't agree more!!!!

You know what I'm gonna like - it's the hundreds of people posting how the iPhone 5 is gonna be a 'new revolutionary design' are gonna be SERIOUSLY peeved when in reality, it's gonna look EXACTLY like the iPhone 4!! LOL

25. LoganT macrumors 68020

And if the iPhone 5 has a new revolutionary design, the users who said the iPhone will stay the same will say:

"The new iPhone sucks. I'm so glad I bought the iPhone 4 before the iPhone 5 came out"