Pluto TV -Where did this come from?

Discussion in 'Apple TV Apps' started by shacky, Feb 25, 2016.

1. shacky macrumors regular

shacky

Just ran across Pluto TV app. Has this been around for awhile and I'm the only one who didn't know it?

Anyway, it's pretty cool. Gives you a guide for dozens of streaming choices of channels to watch. No, you're not getting the big networks but for channel surfing, there are lots of things to check out here.

I'm not affiliated with Pluto in any way.

2. shacky thread starter macrumors regular

shacky

Ok, guess I'm a little late to the party. :)
    But, I do think it's a cool app. Top notch programming? Nope. But as I said, some fun channel surfing.

3. off_piste macrumors 6502a

Even though neither my Apple TV nor tv are 4K I've found myself watching the 4K channel when not in the mood to "watch" anything. I just surf the web and periodically look at the scenery.

4. tonyr6 macrumors 6502a

tonyr6

I don't watch much Pluto.tv the ads are super annoying. I would pay a small monthly fee to get rid of them. I do that if it gives me the option otherwise I rarely watch or delete the app.

5. shacky thread starter macrumors regular

shacky

The ads are annoying. They just abruptly stop whatever program is playing and play a commercial, often times one and a half commercials, and then just go back to the program. So, it is pretty jarring.