Plz Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bensternater333, Apr 17, 2008.

1. bensternater333 macrumors member

ok... well... thx for reading, i have a problem with nes and i cant save games...
    plz dont tell me that terminal stuff because i'm tired of it... i dont understand...
    i've looked into it and cant find an easier way to be able to save games.... i have a mac and my iphone is on 1.1.4
    i have something else to say... my friend has 1.1.4 and he got the big boss games pack and he is able to save... i on the other hand ssh my games so i tried the big boss roms pack and it STILL DIDNT SAVE GAMES!!!
    idk why it's being so gay with mine because it seems like everyone else can... plz help me... even if u dont know how, i would REALLY appreciate if u looked into it and helped me out!
    plllllzzzzzzzzzzz?????

2. Cabtion macrumors newbie

-Negitive

No Please Dont Get A Wii.....

3. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

:rolleyes:

You guys!

But OP, sorry, I have no idea. Thought do watch, links to were to getting ROMs, will get your thread shut down. (I don't think thats the solution to you're problem, but I'm just try to make sure your thread isn't shut down before you can get an answer)

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Get a Wii.

To the poster who said negative on the Wii, bad poster, don't do that again!:p:D