Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you buying a new IMac or Mac mini

• NO I already have an IMac or a Mac mini

Votes: 19 11.3%
  • NO I have a Mac Pro or Macbook or MBP I happy that with that

Votes: 18 10.7%
  • Yes new 20" IMac

Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Yes a new 24" IMac

Votes: 61 36.3%
  • Yes new mac mini if they come out with one

Votes: 13 7.7%

• Total voters

4God

macrumors 68020
Apr 5, 2005
My Mac
can u see if u get any emails from apple that says that your shipping has been delayed cuz that could mean that a new one is coming out very soon
:)

:apple::apple:

Well, here's what it says so far:

shipping.jpg

BlakTornado

Apr 24, 2007
Washington, OH
I'll be getting a 20" iMac a few weeks after the new iMacs come out. I don't want to wait any longer. I've been waiting for 7 months now, and I'm getting bored of Windows (not that I haven't been bored of it)...

So yeah, I'll be getting my first Mac- wait, first Apple product when the new ones come out. I'll even wait until October or January, if it's necessary... I don't want to regret my purchase... nor do I want to buy something that will later explode, or something, so I'll wait a few weeks and see what people say about them when they come out and then purchase.

I can't wait!

4God

macrumors 68020
Apr 5, 2005
My Mac
I'll be getting a 20" iMac a few weeks after the new iMacs come out. I don't want to wait any longer. I've been waiting for 7 months now, and I'm getting bored of Windows (not that I haven't been bored of it)...

So yeah, I'll be getting my first Mac- wait, first Apple product when the new ones come out. I'll even wait until October or January, if it's necessary... I don't want to regret my purchase... nor do I want to buy something that will later explode, or something, so I'll wait a few weeks and see what people say about them when they come out and then purchase.

I can't wait!

Congrats! I don't think you'll have to wait much longer though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.