Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Polo vs T Shirt?

• Polo

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • T Shirt

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks

Attachments

• article4_img1.jpg
    article4_img1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 433

SDub90

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Long Island
T-shirt, unless it would be inappropriate. They're more comfortable and they're typically cheaper, so I don't worry as much about stains and holes.

albertcron

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2011
I like to wear T-shirts. I feel very comfortable in T-shirts. In Weekend time prefer to wear T-shirts.

linneasandel

Suspended
Aug 7, 2019
Australia, Sydney
Hi, In my view, both are good because nowadays, the t-shirts and polo shirts are on trends and have become one of the favorite cloth for the individual. They both give a nice look to a person and make a person's personality attractive.

Gutwrench

Suspended
Jan 2, 2011
I’m not a fan of polos because they’re typically not big enough. If I wear that style it’s a golf shirt with more room in the shoulders and where the sleeves cover the biceps.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
T-shirts normally as I can throw a fleece or jumper over the top.

Sometimes I have to wear polo shirts for events we do.

Normally for work a regular shirt and collar.

millerj123

macrumors 68030
Mar 6, 2008
Hi, In my view, both are good because nowadays, the t-shirts and polo shirts are on trends and have become one of the favorite cloth for the individual. They both give a nice look to a person and make a person's personality attractive.
Your pic looks younger than this thread. I prefer button up for work.

AustinIllini

macrumors G5
Oct 20, 2011
Austin, TX
I’m not a fan of polos because they’re typically not big enough. If I wear that style it’s a golf shirt with more room in the shoulders and where the sleeves cover the biceps.
This. A golf shirt is just a better feel.

I'd go Polo over t-shirt, but I don't wear a ton of traditional polos

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I feel like you could develop a feature-length film about what motivates a person to create an account on a tech site to resurrect an old odd thread about clothing preferences.

This has interested me, as well.

Not as a film, but simply as a question that crossed my inquiring mind.

Actually, I am often intrigued by what prompts the resurrection of an antique thread.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
T-shirts, always, don't even own any Polo shirts (maybe something stashed in a trunk with a logo on it ...)

Working out? T-shirt
Casual day out? T-shirt
Business meeting? T-shirt + Sport coat :D

If the situation needs something that's not a T-shirt, then it's a button up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.