Possible embarrasing moment with Iphone 4 and BT earbuds?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by butters149, Jul 9, 2011.

1. butters149 macrumors 6502

Hi,

I was just wondering, if you got a Bluetooth earbud like the jaybird freedom and were listening to music on your iphone 4 in a library or smething, lets say the BT cuts out, and you were listening to Nsync, does that mean the default iphone speakers will play? Or will the music stop like what happens when you unplug headpohones?

2. smacman macrumors 6502

Lol! You listen to Nsync? :D

3. butters149 thread starter macrumors 6502

LOL just as an example, but i listen to some japanese and foreign music sometimes =/

4. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Speaking of embarrassing moment:

You know those dumb airplane earphones that have a double jack? well I wanted to listen to music on my laptop but it only has a single jack so I broke one off so I slide one plug into the laptop and started playing my music. I thought the sound of the aircraft was making it sound low so I played the music on almost the highest setting. Like 5 minutes later, I realized that nothing was coming out of the earphones and it was coming out of the speaker on the airplane. It was foreign music too :eek:

I'm not sure if anyone heard it, but that's my story :D

Now back to your question ...

5. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Hi,

Slightly off topic but,

the embarrasing moment I had was pulling out my Nokia n8 to show a friend the latest lottery results from the browser and waited.....and waited...and waited for it to connect.

Eventually he said 'dont worry about it, i'll check the newspaper for the numbers'

and i waited.... and waited until it timed out !!!

That was my que to buy my now awesome ip4 !

6. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Lol, and that's relevant because?..
    Anyway, to the OP, can't you just try listening to them a lot at home and see what happens when they cut out.

7. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

If it is anything like the headphones jack it will stop as soon as the cord is pulled out... easiest thing for you to do is a quick test.

8. Mikey86uk macrumors 6502

HA! :p

We all have embarrassing songs on our iPhone's..........Dont we? :eek:

9. garybUK Guest

garybUK

You've probably never even used a Nokia N8, i have one and never have had a problem with it timing out..... i often beat my friends on their iPhone 4's

10. Apple 26.2 Contributor

Apple 26.2

So you broke something that doesn't belong to you? That's F'ed up.

11. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

Usually they make you pay for those things so he was probably ok doing what he wanted with them.

12. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Really !!

I owned a Nokia n8 for over a year. Even when using opera mini on it the browser remained slow. Im not saying it hung all the time but enough to spoil the Internet experience on it. Perhaps Anna will improve it but I'd lost faith in it. I did like the homescreen with being able to add shortcuts and Facebook etc. Id be happy to answer any question on the n8 to show I'm familiar with it dude !!

13. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I paid a few dollars to have my own personal headset.

14. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

Since no one seems to be putting up a direct answer to the OP's question: Yes, losing connection w/ a BT headset acts just like unplugging a pair of headphones and the audio pauses immediately. I use my iPhone and pair of Motorola BT earphones when I run on the treadmill, and at the end of my workout I simply just turn the headphones off.

15. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

There's lots of Lady Gaga on my phone. Don't tell anyone. Haha ;)

16. imac9556 macrumors 6502a

+1 I have the jaybird freedom headphones and when it cuts out or powers off (because it ran out of battery), it pauses the music.