Possible transfer glasses protector from a 6s plus to another 6s plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by j2ee, Sep 28, 2015.

1. j2ee Suspended

j2ee

I bought a glasses protector and the shop help me to put the glasses protector on iphone 6s plus, then I found out the phone has problem:
    http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...t-pastic-damaged-issue.1922364/#post-21977450
    I will get a new replacement, I need to send back the current one then apple sends me a new replacement after around a week.
    Anyway that I can keep the glasses protector without dust and apply to the replacement phone?

2. STC macrumors 6502a

Very carefully. Keep tape around to remove dust

3. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Yes, you just have to be careful when removing it. But be careful as dust will stick to the screen protector and as above recommended, have some tape ready.

4. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Couple weeks old thread now but, decided to pull a zag glass off a 6 to a 6s and had no real issues. Wasn't particularly careful about it. Just wiped down both phones, pealed it off somewhat slowly, slapped it on the new phone, good as new.

To be honest we didn't really care if it worked or not since my wife was just going to go without a protector but since it worked it's basically free protection for another year. Pretty cool.

5. j2ee thread starter Suspended

j2ee

I did for my wife and it worked, perfectly worked.