Here is my situation... I found on today that my position may be getting "cut" at the hospital where I am employed due to economy. I was lucky enough to get through and I pre ordered the 4G on the 15th. I purchased the 3GS on launch day last year, but AT&T did not give me the subsidy this year because of a glitch in the system where my wife was put as the primary on our account without us knowing. I used my debit card to pay the $550 for the 32gb 4g. With the possibility of losing me job, the new iPhone doesn't seem worth it. I spent 4 hours this morning on hold and being transferred to several people trying to cancel my pre order. I got tired of being on hold and "accidentally" getting disconnected 3 times this morning. I need advice on whether to keep my pre order and maybe sell the 4g to make a profit or just to continue to try and cancel my pre order. Financially we would be ok for a while without a job, but either way I don't think I could justify keeping the new iPhone due to the uncertainty of my job. Wish me luck everyone and pray that I get to keep my job. P.S. If anyone wants to hire a registered polysomnograh technologist, let me known.