Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pakupakuman

macrumors member
Aug 30, 2013
Finally saw the Evutec Karbon Osprey SI in person

Has anyone tried out an Evutec Karbon Osprey SI on their 6?

http://www.evutec.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=1826

It looks great while seemingly being able to protect the front with the lip. The description indicates the case is 1.5mm thick.

I finally saw the case in person today at a local BestBuy. While the case looks aesthetically pleasing, it seems like it's a TPU gel case with a sheet of Kevlar adhered to it on the backside. The front lip to protect the screen is nothing to brag about. Needless to say, I did not buy it. What a letdown.

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416538608.797945.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416538619.728540.jpg

malochico1

macrumors 6502
Oct 4, 2012

Ringke Slim. I love the minimalistic look.

i had the white one and ended up returning it but decided to give the black one a shot..didnt know how i would like it on my white/silver phone. but it looks and feels great! Surprisingly white with black case looks good!

JulesJam

Suspended
Sep 20, 2014
X-Doria Scene transparent case

I got this case for my mom's iP6+ and she loves seeing the beauty of the device through the back of the case. It is not slippery but the clear back already has scratches on it. You can't really see the scratches unless you are holding the phone at an angle trying to find them.

The front part comes around a bit and keeps the screen off of a surface if you lay the phone on its face. The case is thin and adds minimal bulk.

$20 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N026JXW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

• iPhone 6+ Case Back.jpg
    iPhone 6+ Case Back.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 200
  • iPhone 6+ Case Front.jpg
    iPhone 6+ Case Front.jpg
    952.3 KB · Views: 205

Mpilar87

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2014
3d0482bac2287d573a42518cb504b056.jpg

Moshi Sensecover

Just got it today, a bit pricey for me at $50 but this was worth the money. The fit and the cover fit perfectly. It has a magnet in the side which prevents the cover from opening up and even has access to the volume buttons. I love this case!!!

EOB

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2014
Los Angeles
Where did you get the custom case? Looks great! Even better when you get your phone!

I found it actually on an Instagram profile. I believe their username is "Case.ink" They only made 25 of these, and they were only 10usd, so I said why not.

Upon receiving the case it is a low profile case, which is what I wanted.

Drew.Torrey

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2014

Moshi Sensecover

Just got it today, a bit pricey for me at $50 but this was worth the money. The fit and the cover fit perfectly. It has a magnet in the side which prevents the cover from opening up and even has access to the volume buttons. I love this case!!!

wow that looks uber sexy!
still waiting for mine in the mail but
got it from http://theleathershop.com/wallet/iphone6-wallet-tan.html/

(pricier than yours but then again it is leather)

10-Dee-Q

macrumors 6502a

Moshi Sensecover

please review this case please :)
i think if it works as advertised, this is gona be my perfect case.
btw i only saw the silver/grey colour in moshi web, how come yours is looked like black ?

waxlabo

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
I finally got this "Infinite Case" by Rock in Gold for my 6 Plus. I got one awhile back for my 6 and been waiting for this to become available for the 6 Plus. It's a very solid case with an aluminum bumper and hard acrylic back. The buttons feel great and click just like the originals. One thing I don't like is the mute switch is a bit hard to access but I don't find myself using the switch often. It takes a bit of getting use to installing the case but once I got the technique down it isn't a problem removing and changing out the case when I feel like.

Attachments

• IMG_3288.JPG
    IMG_3288.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3307.JPG
    IMG_3307.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_3318.JPG
    IMG_3318.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3326.JPG
    IMG_3326.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_3331.JPG
    IMG_3331.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 287

loveleelatina

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2014
I finally got this "Infinite Case" by Rock in Gold for my 6 Plus. I got one awhile back for my 6 and been waiting for this to become available for the 6 Plus. It's a very solid case with an aluminum bumper and hard acrylic back. The buttons feel great and click just like the originals. One thing I don't like is the mute switch is a bit hard to access but I don't find myself using the switch often. It takes a bit of getting use to installing the case but once I got the technique down it isn't a problem removing and changing out the case when I feel like.

love it...how is the grip?

waxlabo

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
love it...how is the grip?

The grip is a little slippery since it is aluminum so it feels similar to a naked iPhone but slightly wider but I've gotten use to holding it. Just have to be a bit more cautious when I use a case like this over other materials like TPU.

imaginex20

macrumors 68000
Jun 17, 2009
The grip is a little slippery since it is aluminum so it feels similar to a naked iPhone but slightly wider but I've gotten use to holding it. Just have to be a bit more cautious when I use a case like this over other materials like TPU.

Where did you purchase this?

HowEver

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Toronto
How is the signal strength with the aluminium surround?

solodogg

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2011
Orlando

where did you order this from? I can't seem to find any available for US shipping.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.