Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GrandeLatte

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2016
Bath and haircut.
IMG_2313.jpg

Allyance

Contributor
Sep 29, 2017
East Bay, CA
IMG_2479.jpeg

Baby Doll watching Rahm yesterday hit out of a bunker at the Phoenix Open in Scottsdale. (taken with 12 Pro in digital telephoto, reason why it is not too sharp, too lazy to get any closer!) Craziest tournament I have even seen, on the 16th hole, a player hit his ball within 1.5 feet of the flag, and the crowd (20,00 in the stands around the hole) went nuts. They threw their water bottles and beer cups onto the green, just like a hockey game!

Last edited:

RokinAmerica

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2022
No pix, but my 11-year-old Olde English Bully is going to be put down tomorrow. I knew it was coming, but I am absolutely crushed. Really having a hard time right now. I love your pix; I know you love your 4-legged kids. I know you love your 2-legged kids. I just never thought I would equate them. And I do. Sorry.

GrandeLatte

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2016
This little cutie is finally old enough for us to pick her up next weekend. She's a Havanese puppy and we named her Dakota. After losing Mac and then Kiwi, it felt too quiet only having Zoey left, so we decided to get Dakota about a month ago. I can't wait to go get her!

View attachment 2163765

View attachment 2163767 View attachment 2163766 View attachment 2163768
Oh yes, I remember reading about your losses. I'm so happy you are getting a little one. She is just adorable.
Isn't it incredible how love is re-generative? Just when you think you cannot endure the pain, it is possible to overcome grief and find love all over again.

Congrats!:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.