Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

needfx

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
well, thought we should have a thread for everything we will most probably never purchase, no matter the amount of wishful thinking, efforts or savings

Lamborghini Aventado
2014-lamborghini-aventado-2_600x0w.jpg

Goftrey

macrumors 68000
May 20, 2011
Wales, UK
porsche-5_zps6a2cb6a9.png

The Singer 911. Based off the 964 chassis and jam packed full with thousands of hand-made touches I would literally cut off a limb to have the pleasure of owning one. However, realistically, at £200,000 I don't think I'll be driving one anytime soon.

(Coincidentally) The photo itself is also one of my favourites of all time.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK

The Singer 911. Based off the 964 chassis and jam packed full with thousands of hand-made touches I would literally cut off a limb to have the pleasure of owning one. However, realistically, at £200,000 I don't think I'll be driving one anytime soon.

Lame.

Your aiming too low with the cars.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 3,073

heehee

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2006
Same country as Santa Claus
A private jet. Never have to line up for security and deal with customs (most of the time anyway). Can't even afford fuel or landing fee.

Attachments

• Falcon8X_Not_just_bigger_better-465x220.jpg
    Falcon8X_Not_just_bigger_better-465x220.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 237

needfx

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently

A nice castle of my own. To refortify, fix the moat, install heavy weapons, decent internet and a functional drawbridge. :)

can I bring the dragons?

----------

A private jet. Never have to line up for security and deal with customs (most of the time anyway). Can't even afford fuel or landing fee.

how about a pilot or two?

----------

really nice photo indeed

----------

Cannondale Supersix Evo Black Inc (costs as much as a small car!) :eek:

wow $ 13310

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK

A nice castle of my own. To refortify, fix the moat, install heavy weapons, decent internet and a functional drawbridge. :)

Wow. I've just got back from Goodrich Castle. I'll have some photos up in a few days on POTD thread. Of course if you just picked a random castle of the web, that might not be of much interest!

needfx

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
macrumors apparently
Well, that and sexy stewardess. :p But fuel and landing fee can be ALOT more than hiring a pilot.

I know, that's why I asked about the pilots. they're definitely lower on the cost scale except of course if you hire Tom Cruise and his Top Gang :D

For sexy stewardess, please check Iron Man 1 for suggestions

pollaxe

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
West of England
Wow. I've just got back from Goodrich Castle. I'll have some photos up in a few days on POTD thread. Of course if you just picked a random castle of the web, that might not be of much interest!

Lovely place, isn't it? I chose it quite deliberately as it's my local (and favourite) castle. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.