Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dap1215

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2007
Not enough for breakfast, lunch or dinner

But it's my last peep for the next year. Bye bye little fellow. :cool:

Attachments

• peep.jpg
    peep.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 221

iJohnHenry

macrumors P6
Mar 22, 2008
On tenterhooks
Having just dropped the kids off at the pool, I think posting my dinner from last night would violate forum rules. :eek:

Yes, thank you. (For the more sheltered in the crowd, it's a euphemism for a bowel movement. Ugh - see also: Boat Races.)

And bulimics need not reply either (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!!! More ughs).

Santa Rosa

macrumors 65816
Aug 22, 2007
Indiana
Two nights dinners that were photo worthy:

Attachments

• SteakParmesan.jpg
    SteakParmesan.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 244
  • HomemadePizza.jpg
    HomemadePizza.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 250

thr33face

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2006
I made this for dessert:

It's called 'Kaiserschmarrn'. According to 'dict.leo.org' it translates to 'cut-up and sugared pancake with raisins'

UltraNEO*

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
近畿日本
haha thats hilarious!

but if you have no money for food then im sincerly sorry :eek:. but then how did you pay for Macs and teh intranets bill? hehe

my breakfast this morning as i went to the gym at 8am and didnt want food jumping around in my tummy.

snip

Nah.. I have money. Think that morning i was in bed, surfing.. and just happen to browse this thread, wasn't long before my tummy started to growl.:(

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
Anyone from Canada eh? :)

Sorry, it looks disgusting but it tastes WAY better. Except now I'm gonna have to go run a marathon to work it off. :D

Attachments

• Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 197

Malou

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2007
Denmark
Anyone from Canada eh? :)

Sorry, it looks disgusting but it tastes WAY better. Except now I'm gonna have to go run a marathon to work it off. :D

c'est poutine!!!
not from quebec, but my girlfriend is, and have had the chance to taste this dish. Pretty good, but way too filling...could never finish a portion

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
That's what a heart attack would look like, if it were on a plate. :eek:

I definately agree. That is why its a treat every once in a great while. Plus we walk to the place here in town and its about a half a mile away so it cuts down on SOME of the artery clogging-ness

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.