Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mulze22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2005
Up Nort
I saw the puppy pics section and decided why not do a cat section. This is my cat Mia taken with my Nokia 6600. I have another one, Boris, but I can't find him at the moment.

EDIT: Put a pic of Boris up once again aken with my Nokia 6600.

Attachments

• Mia.jpg
    Mia.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Boris.jpg
    Boris.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 95

mulze22

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 25, 2005
Up Nort
wnameth said:
i believe this could go into this general thread

please use the search function to keep the forums clutter free.:)
You know, I kinda knew that it was there. i tried to look for it but I couldn't find it. Oh well. Thanks for the link.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Forget it. That link is from 2004. Just post cat photos here. It's specific enough.

I don't even see the point of calling out repeat threads. Who cares. Everything has been said and posted before. "Post Your Cat Pics" threads aren't really THAT commonplace, now is it.

emmawu

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2005
Wauwatosa, WI
The black cat is Malcolm, the beige tabby is Nick.

Attachments

• Malcolm drinking 1.jpg
    Malcolm drinking 1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 112
  • Santa Malcolm.jpg
    Santa Malcolm.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 93
  • Nick the scamp.jpg
    Nick the scamp.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 97
  • Nick as Bucky.jpg
    Nick as Bucky.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 118

firststrike101

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2005
Manitoba, Canada
My Cat

Here is my cat. 1 kitten shot and 2 older ones. She is still a small cat which is good. And she likes to play fetch...just like a dog.

Attachments

• Cat1.jpg
    Cat1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Cat3.jpg
    Cat3.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Cat2b.jpg
    Cat2b.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 100

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
I'm getting just a little teary reading this thread. I love cats (used to have two) but can't have one where I live nowadays.

And no, they don't have 'gangly' legs. They have beautiful legs. :mad: :D

A close friend of mine has one who I get to spoil once in a while like a dotty aunt, though. Watched her leap a 6ft fence the other day like lightning.

L

Lau

Aw, I do like a cat. :) My friend just got a kitten that is completely, undeniably bonkers. I'm definitely cat-broody at the moment. :D

Unfortunately, with potential moving around in the next year or two, I think we'd better wait a while.

M-theory

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Josh: you cat is absolutely beautiful! second most beautiful cat I've seen...next to my black cat of course. :D I will try and get some photos up, his name is Tupelo [as in "tupelo honey"]

M-theory

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
also wanted to comment on the 'cat playing fetch' my female kitten, we have 3 cats, if I roll a ball down the hall, she will chase the ball, pick it up in her mouth and come back to me and drop it...she will do this as long as I am willing to play. If it is late at night and we are sleeping, she will pick and find the most random objects and entertain herself by patting it around and making lots of noise...usually around 4 am. :mad:

iSaint

macrumors 603
M-theory said:
also wanted to comment on the 'cat playing fetch' my female kitten, we have 3 cats, if I roll a ball down the hall, she will chase the ball, pick it up in her mouth and come back to me and drop it...she will do this as long as I am willing to play. If it is late at night and we are sleeping, she will pick and find the most random objects and entertain herself by patting it around and making lots of noise...usually around 4 am. :mad:

It's more fun with four cats:

The sixteen year old wants to lay on you all night. He's constantly cold and constantly hungry.

The 3 year old tabby sleeps with us on the bed, but gets up at 430 for a morning snack. I put him out, though. He can get obnoxious.

The 3 year old tuxedo (avatar) also wants a snack at 430. He goes out, too.

The 8 month old black kitten wants to play at 1030 pm and 5 am. the Tux will play with him and zip across our bed one after the other.

My wife says I'm the crazy old lady with all the cats.

stonyc

macrumors 65816
Feb 15, 2005
Michigan
I have a friend whose fiancee has a cat named something-I-can't-remember... anyways, it has opposable thumbs so instead of calling the cat something-I-can't-remember he calls him Thumbs. Best part though is that when Thumbs eats, he picks up his food one by one with a paw and its opposable thumb.

No pics on my work computer, but we have a grey tiger named Spaz (looks like Gary's) who is currently being terrorized by our female Shiba puppy. Whacks to her face with his claws, she's undeterred... tries to hump him every chance she gets. :eek: :D :eek:

M-theory

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
stonyc said:
I have a friend whose fiancee has a cat named something-I-can't-remember... anyways, it has opposable thumbs so instead of calling the cat something-I-can't-remember he calls him Thumbs. Best part though is that when Thumbs eats, he picks up his food one by one with a paw and its opposable thumb.

No pics on my work computer, but we have a grey tiger named Spaz (looks like Gary's) who is currently being terrorized by our female Shiba puppy. Whacks to her face with his claws, she's undeterred... tries to hump him every chance she gets. :eek: :D :eek:

:confused: huh?

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
I read the title and thought "How cruel, a service for sending cats through the mail...":rolleyes:

I'm as dumb as my dog.

My sister has a big cat called Baggie which is fat and mean, cats are supposed to like being stroked, this one turns into a buzzsaw and you have to go have some blood replaced...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.