Post your daily Status Changes!!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Jrdn13crvr, May 14, 2015.

1. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

What makes me a lurker?

2. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

You might want to review your previous posts and compare them to mine to figure out who's neck beard if quivering rage.
    I'm just suggesting you chill out and cut the drama. Your watch will arrive in or maybe even before the date range you were given.

When you ordered on 4/11, you were given a range of June. You knew when you hit "buy" it would arrive sometime in June and since then he clarification giving you a late June date. And somehow you are mad at Apple even though they met their obligations.

That's why I say cut the drama.

3. m17anm1 macrumors newbie

4. jjm3 macrumors member

jjm3

Space Black Stainless Steel w/ Space Black Link Bracelet - charged at 2AM EDT last night, and switched to Preparing for Shipment this morning at 5AM EDT (a few hours later).

:D:)

5. Mumbles01 macrumors regular

I ordered the 19th also, exact same watch but I'm 22-29.
    #sameboat.
    Did we just become best friends? YEP!

6. bashmagic macrumors regular

Ironically, you're coming off just as dramatic. No need to be up on your high horse.

7. Jrdn13crvr thread starter Suspended

Guys its over- you are both dramatic, its a macrumors forum not a kardashian forum. Lets cut it out, ok?

8. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

MONDAY BLUES... Or did your STATUS change??

Ordered 42mm Sport, GSB on 5/1, originally had a June deliver date, recently updated "delivers 6/19-6/26", but today 5/18, I had a CC charge from Apple around 3AM! From SC, USA.

9. eoblaed macrumors 68020

eoblaed

I'm confused.

Your delivery estimate is the end of June. Why would have given up when it's only halfway through May? If you get to the end of July and it still hasn't shown up, then I'd start making noises about giving up, but not over a month before it's even due.

10. shawvegas macrumors newbie

Can anyone tell me the difference in "available to ship" and "dispatched"?

11. eoblaed macrumors 68020

eoblaed

No he's not. Not even remotely. All he did was point out, quite rightly, that anyone that pre-ordered a Watch knew what the estimated shipping date was before they made the purchase.

People are getting huffy about Apple meeting those schedules.

Has anyone yet posted about Apple shipping a Watch after their estimated window? I don't recall seeing any. It seems premature and inappropriate to start calling Apple out on supposed negligence when they've yet to fail doing what they said they were going to do.

12. BrettDS macrumors 65816

I'm not sure I've seen an "available to ship" status, but there is "preparing for shipment" in the US, which means that it should ship soon (for watch orders, typically that same day or the next day at the latest), which is followed by "Shipped" once it does ship. In the UK I believe the statuses are "preparing for dispatch" and then "dispatched" once it's been shipped.

13. shawvegas macrumors newbie

Thanks for that info. I noticed m17anm1's post above, it says "Processing Items > Dispatched: 5-6 weeks". I ordered the same watch on April 20 and mine says "Processing Items > Available to Ship: 5-6 weeks". Based on what you're saying, Available to Ship is the same thing as Dispatched, it's just different because of the country the item was ordered from?

14. BrettDS macrumors 65816

Ah, yeah, I see where you’re seeing that now. But yes, apple uses slightly different terms in different countries.

15. DDustiNN macrumors 68000

DDustiNN

Meanwhile, my 42mm SS black classic buckle was ordered April 10th, and still showing delivery of May 29 - June 11 :mad:

16. Jrdn13crvr thread starter Suspended

Is TUESDAY bringing any luck?

Any status changes?

17. Slowpc macrumors 6502

Slowpc

Nope .... Same as the other days :( but I got a while to wait anyway (May 9th)

18. littlemissGTO macrumors member

littlemissGTO

Not yet. Maybe I'll get lucky and see some sort of movement tonight or tomorrow.

19. utcarsons macrumors regular

very little movement on 38 sport WSB in the last week. #

20. bbeagle macrumors 68040

bbeagle

My watch showed NO movement since April 10th.... yesterday at 1:00pm I finally saw 'Preparing for shipment', then at 4:00pm I saw 'Shipped', then this morning at 6am, it's 'Out for Delivery'.....

so in less than 24 hours, my watch will go from nothing to me getting it in my hands, so when it happens, it's QUICK!

(42mm space gray)

21. Thiagordc macrumors 6502

Thiagordc

I got preparing for shipment an hour ago for the SS 42MM BCB, ordered the 10th of April

22. Disturbed Spoon macrumors member

Some UK orders have moved

Mine for example

42mm space grey sport

Ordered April 10th 8:40am UK time

Charged and preparing to dispatch an hour ago

23. Slowpc macrumors 6502

Slowpc

Yep that's what I'm waiting on here :(

24. daving313 macrumors newbie

My white sport band 38mm (just the band) went preparing for shipment yesterday afternoon (May 18) which I ordered on May 7.

Still processing my actual watch, SG 38 BSB which I ordered April 25. First delivery window date is this Friday May 22.

Anyone see a photo of the SG with a white band?

25. olllllllo macrumors newbie

No still June 22 - 29. Hope they aren't waiting to send the ss42 till they are finished with the store display demos or re boxing the returns. Mine better have the new watch smel and not one someone tortured and showered with for a few weeks. LOL