Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
When full-sized, I just notice in the upper INSIGNIA monitor ...all the little scrolling(?) text.
It looks like readout from a Linux boot-up...or from the terminal or console....interesting....
That's Geektool. I have it displaying my system log. Figured i might as well use that monitor ror something. The box in the top right is Little Snitch telling me all my network connections.

Reactions: QSDP-User

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
And now…from left to right.

Finder 2.png Finder.png Finder 6.png Finder 4.png
Finder 3.png

With number six on top.

Finder 5.png

CheeseBread365

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2017
Ann Arbor, MI
Mine is an EPCOT wallpaper. I also have the iOX installed. This is on my iMac G4 1GHz 15in. I also have an iBook G4 running at 1.33GHz and that too has iOX installed on it. Though right now it doesn't have a battery. I don't feel like messing with it too much. Especially since I have a MBP and the iMac G4 ready to go at any time.
Whats iox and where do i get it

Project Alice

macrumors 68020
Jul 13, 2008
Post Falls, ID
On my PPC macs I'm just using the default wallpapers. But on my 2008 Mac pro with High Sierra, I have 3 screens hooked up, the left screen is using the Panther aqua, the middle and main screen is using the Tiger aqua, and the 3rd screen is using the Jaguar aqua. I thought it was somewhat relevant lol

Reactions: Slix and AphoticD

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Minor update. Decided to get rid of the weather text since Widescape Weather (Yahoo Widget) already gives me that info. Moved the time and date and network info back over to the left.

Finder.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AphoticD

doggoli

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2017
Serbia
My faithful iBook G4, even with my Core Duo iMac being my main machine, this thing does a lot for me! I even edit full HD 1080p video on it in Final Cut Pro 6! However, i see a very nice deal on a DLSD PowerBook (20$). Is it time for me to ditch it for the PowerBook?

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    886.5 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: AphoticD

Cancelled
Sep 3, 2016
My faithful iBook G4, even with my Core Duo iMac being my main machine, this thing does a lot for me! I even edit full HD 1080p video on it in Final Cut Pro 6! However, i see a very nice deal on a DLSD PowerBook (20$). Is it time for me to ditch it for the PowerBook?

No but a DSLD for $20? You must buy it in principle. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.