Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Platform

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2004
UMHurricanes34 said:
Mine:
96903210_67a8c8161d_o.png

Link ?

Thanks

njstaffer

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2005
Oklahoma
I like UMHurricanes icons, very bright and bold. Very clear too...I'm impressed. A link would be awesome;)

Here are my new icons...

P.S. I tweaked all my application's icons (hints the Safari color.) Plus, I have alot more stored away (hints Icons folder on desktop.)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 189

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
I just got CandyBar and so I'm playing around with my icon sets a bit lately. This is the AlBook series from interfacelift. It's a nice clean series, which goes well with the aqua interface I think. My only wish is that they'd add folder icons for burnable and smart folders, other than that it's great.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 145

_bnkr612

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2004
Tel said:
The icon set is called Flat White Bezel by Laurent Baumann found at interfacelift.com

Time to shift some stuff over to my external HD, looks like I'm running a little low on space :D

I'm with you on those. I think they are very nice and clean.

GilGrissom

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2005
Nothing special here. Just a few icons, nothing drastic.

I did have that UNO theme on, but got tired of it.

Attachments

• FinderScreenshot.jpg
    FinderScreenshot.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 119

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
mod note: do not ask for help with pirating applications here.

Aswell as that, how do you change the colour of the bar on the left of finder windows???

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
Just a quick thing

I was just wondering if there is a program that changes all of the icons. I have downloaded many sets but was wondering if there was some way of switching all of the present icons easily and not have to do it manually. This would also be good for downloading things off the internet as any pdf files etc were automatically given the set icon.
Respond soon!

SteveC

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2003
Kurt871 said:

Kurt,

Where did you get the Music icon? It's the one that resembles an iTunes CD. I looked through the MilkAnodised and Minium icon sets and couldn't find it.

Rocky3478

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2005
®îçhå®? said:
I was just wondering if there is a program that changes all of the icons. I have downloaded many sets but was wondering if there was some way of switching all of the present icons easily and not have to do it manually. This would also be good for downloading things off the internet as any pdf files etc were automatically given the set icon.
Respond soon!

Yes, there is. :) It's called CandyBar, but there is a slight fee for it... $12 I believe.

jkballer23

macrumors member
Mar 6, 2006
rickvanr said:
You can use it without paying. It's shareware.
Yes, but eventually you'll have to pay if you want to continue to use it since there are trial limitations.

Rocky3478

macrumors regular
Mar 7, 2005
20rogersc said:
What set is that please Rocky3478?
Thanks

::20ROGERSC::

Which icons are you referring to? I used about 5 different sets at least for that one. Do you have Candybar? I have a theme put together for Candybar that has most of them. If not, LMK which ones you'd like, and I'll send them your way. :)

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
Rocky3478 said:
Which icons are you referring to? I used about 5 different sets at least for that one. Do you have Candybar? I have a theme put together for Candybar that has most of them. If not, LMK which ones you'd like, and I'll send them your way. :)
Hey, sorry about that!
I'm talking about the desktop/photos/music/etc ones.

Thanks
::20ROGERSC::

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.