Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TMountainHigh

macrumors newbie
Aug 12, 2012
Wanted to see what you think of this one? :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 196

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
Battery widget is really something. Where can I acquire one for my self?

Here.

I thought it was cool too, but then I figured I didn't really need a battery indicator that big. Plus, I had used Springtomize 2 to remove the battery indicator from the status bar since it would be redundant, but then discovered that I missed having the battery level on the lock screen for a quick check. So, long story short, here is where I am now.

IMG_1704.PNG

Last edited:

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
Wanted to see what you think of this one? :)

It's very creative, but it's hard to see your icons and appears unpolished with the way they are being cut off. And you lost me with the spider settings icon. :eek:

Never mind it looks better without it.

Nice springboard you got there.

Thanks. I may keep this one awhile, although I've said that before and lasted about a day.

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
Here.

I thought it was cool too, but then I figured I didn't really need a battery indicator that big. Plus, I had used Springtomize 2 to remove the battery indicator from the status bar since it would be redundant, but then discovered that I missed having the battery level on the lock screen for a quick check. So, long story short, here is where I am now.

View attachment 424961

well i didnt want to say anything but that battery widget was horrendous - it looked like a widget borrowed from windows95.

i am not a fan of white but your HS definitely looks way better as it is now.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Post your Jailbroken Home Screen (Part 5, new JB)

Can someone tell how to find out how to get the correct name to make a bundle folder while making a icon for a theme?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375031647.789612.jpg

I was able to make one for Tapatalk 2, but I got lucky because I just added a 2 to the Tapatalk bundle folder.

Thanks.

Edit: never mind, app info in Cydia was perfect for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Sital

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2012
New England
well i didnt want to say anything but that battery widget was horrendous - it looked like a widget borrowed from windows95.

It wouldn't have bothered me if you said anything -- it's not like I made the widget. I like trying new things out and seeing how they look. I'm enjoying the look of my current set-up, but it's probably just a matter of time until I get tired of the little green dots. :p

i am not a fan of white but your HS definitely looks way better as it is now.

Been trying to go with whitish/lighter colors as I have a white iP5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.