Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced model and I have to agree with Velkus, these drones are extremely easy to fly and the video transmission and all the features it includes are amazing. I thought it was going to have a huge learning curve when flying and it actually didnt. I had mine up and running in no time and flying over my fiances property with it being close to a mile away and had no issues whatsoever.

Go for it!

You guys aren't helping the wallet!!!!!

Great feedback, thank you.

Reactions: Velkus

Velkus

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2016
California
You guys aren't helping the wallet!!!!!

Great feedback, thank you.

Look at here !!

My first flight today it was successful!

Is amazing how easy was the Flight . Ok it was around me it's not was faraway, but day per day I'll Flight this guy far far way from me ! :)

P.S
Sorry for of topic it was the last one!

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
Look at here !!

My first flight today it was successful!

Is amazing how easy was the Flight . Ok it was around me it's not was faraway, but day per day I'll Flight this guy far far way from me ! :)

P.S
Sorry for of topic it was the last one!

FantastIc! Nice quick edit too.

I am hearing best guy will be doing another 24 months no interest gig and may finally do it!

MadDane

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2015
I just got my new Surface Pro 4 Type Cover for my Surface Pro 3 a few days. That is a really nice upgrade :)

New Type Cover.jpg

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 7.50.52 PM.png

Affinity Photo for Mac. I can see where I'd be using this a lot more on an iPad (the pencil seems like it would be a great tool with this software). Watching a few tutorials, I am really impressed how much they put into this.

Alas, it makes my ripped screenshots look even more crappy. :confused: Still, will start to play with it and see if it is something I would continue to explore and use in lieu of Pixelmator.

kjm18

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2014
Hexham, UK
0eae8d56f0f3b26befe3f628a827d1a2.jpg

Got this from IKEA last weekend in their bargain corner section for £5 for my other TV for my bedroom for when I move to my flat from my parents house within the next few weeks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.