Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
A little gift for Mrs AFB.
Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 21.28.15.png

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Wife's was a gift from family, mine was a freebie from a vendor. They work, but yes definitely too low capacity.
Especially as the iOS gets bigger. People still think 32gb means you get 32gb. Not the 27gb or whatever it is after the IOS and Apple apps are installed.
Can't see her getting through 256gb though!

Cnasty

macrumors 68040
Jul 2, 2008
Pull the trigger and you are remember me!!

Is a amazing! Steady easy cool

Piece of cake...

Is this your first or are you a veteran flyer? It would be my first and concerned about dropping $1k on it but heard to make the jump right into this one as its a fantastic beginner drone and don't waste money on something worse to only end up with the Mavic.

Reactions: Velkus

Velkus

macrumors 6502
Oct 1, 2016
California
Is this your first or are you a veteran flyer? It would be my first and concerned about dropping $1k on it but heard to make the jump right into this one as its a fantastic beginner drone and don't waste money on something worse to only end up with the Mavic.

I'm not veteran this my serious first drone.

I had before the Parrot 2 but it was toy in front of this guy!!

Don't be frayed, really is very easy to flight I had my first flight on the beginner mode and everything went very good!

Believe me it's too easy! And for this drone the camera is very good ! :)

I ordered and 4 ND filters today for better shootings !!!

Look at YouTube some videos and you can see how easy it is !!

Reactions: Cnasty

Farns514

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2008
Chicago

I have a DJI Phantom 3 Advanced model and I have to agree with Velkus, these drones are extremely easy to fly and the video transmission and all the features it includes are amazing. I thought it was going to have a huge learning curve when flying and it actually didnt. I had mine up and running in no time and flying over my fiances property with it being close to a mile away and had no issues whatsoever.

Go for it!

Reactions: Velkus
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.