Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AmazingHenry

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
Central Michigan
I know a few of us have modified our About This Mac screens because it's SO EASY on PowerPC. Leopard leaves the .nib unencrypted, so we can edit with ease.

I figured it would be fun if we could collect the modded ATMs all in one place. Then people can choose different ones to use.

If you've modded your ATM, upload a screenshot, the .nib, the MacOSX.tif file (if you've modified it) and AboutThisMac.strings (if you've modified it).

I'm working on mine right now, will upload it soon!
[doublepost=1496013028][/doublepost]Here's mine. :D
Picture 1.png

I thought, "Why have the specs in the window? I have them memorized." So, I removed everything I already know, and replaced the space with:
The machine name (I have that memorized as well, just didn't want to forget how amazing it was)
The current theme. Why not? I change themes every week.

I also think it's really fun just to click a button, so I put one there because there's no other good place for it.

AmazingHenry

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 6, 2015
Central Michigan
Just realized that this thread is a bad idea! :D Just post to the regular ATM thread. If one of you mods could lock the thread that'd be nice.

I also decided against my tiny ATM. :p I kinda liked the info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.