Hi all.. Lately, I've been really keeping my eye on this site as well as the Apple site itself. The *only* thing on my Christmas list at the moment is a Powerbook - I am a PC user and am looking to switch to Mac. I have done lots of research blah blah blah.. decided on the PB. So far, this is what I have configured: 1.5GHZ, 128MB Video Ram, 512MB RAM (standard, will upgrade later via Crucial.com), 80GB HD 5400RPM. However, my eyes are now focused on the SF Expo on January 10th-14th. Given from the information you guys have read, do you recommend to NOT buy a laptop at this moment (and no, it is NOT a necessity)? From what I've gathered, we are expecting a dual-core G4 powerbook and maybe a G5 somewhere along the line/middle of 2005? I admit, I have not read all the rumors here. Sorry. I am just wondering your guys' advice.. The real question: Buy now and risk the G4 dual-core coming out 20+ days after Christmas (yes, I know there is always new technology coming out but this is an important update to me and there might be enough evidence to prove so ) or Wait and see what happens at the SF Expo, i.e. see if the dual-core is released. Thanks to anyone who replies - sorry if I am totally misconstruing these rumors but this is what I have gathered.