Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarkoVolkage

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 30, 2022
Does anyone have any experience in the Apple Store when changing your mind to getting a different iPhone other than the one ordered?

If it helps I'm from the UK but interested to read any experiences wherever your from.

Thanks in advance!

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Apple's not going to put out a Pro/Pro Max with a junk camera system. Guaranteed. This is just a case of people making assumptions with only part of the data.
Well, I would only believe when I see what those folks who understand what they are talking about have to say. Junk or not is not determined by Apple’s marketing team.

Reactions: Allen_Wentz

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
Nope. Just a bunch of fear mongering by people that don't have the phones yet.
Apple's not going to put out a Pro/Pro Max with a junk camera system. Guaranteed. This is just a case of people making assumptions with only part of the data.
Definitely! Apple is a respected company and well known for superb quality products and services. We should not just believe and trust any information available everywhere. Verify and research if this information can be relied on. Opinions and assumptions are not facts due to subjectivity and possible bias.

Last edited:

MarkNewton2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2023
Who says only reviews out tomorrow morning count as reviews?
Besides, truly good and in-depth reviews don‘t come tomorrow morning, period.
I will not trust any reviews until I check the product myself to determine if what they say is true. Reviews can be subjective. I will hear them but not take it seriously.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.