Pre ordering from apple.com problem. Help please.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macuserjhs, Feb 3, 2011.

1. macuserjhs macrumors regular

When i try to put all the info for my verizon account in it says invalid password and i know everything is correct. Please help guys i have no clue what to do.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Try via Verizon then.

3. Jack105 macrumors member

I don't have experience with this, but what people are saying on the Verizon forums is to enter your last 4 digits of your SSN, I don't know if they mean yours or the primary account holder's. This same thing is happening to my gf. She didn't try this tho she just gave up. If it works let me know.

4. iFitz macrumors regular

If you're on Verizon.com it's your verizon id and password. If you're on Apple.com, it's your Apple ID and password. And you must have a Apple account to pre-order through Apple.

5. macuserjhs thread starter macrumors regular

So that means you have to type in the SSN twice?

6. teege macrumors member

This happened to me. The problem was that I was using my MyVZW website password. I then used the "systems password" and everything worked just fine. This is the password you use if you call VZW and you're not the main account holder.

7. macuserjhs thread starter macrumors regular

Im not sure i know the system password. But i can find out!

8. mlad1101 macrumors regular

They are asking for your password that when you call VZW they ask you to verify before they look into your account. NOT the one you use for online.