Ok, so I have been pining for a new video card for the mac pro since I bought it (Sept. 2006). I felt at the time that $400 for a X1900XT was just a little too steep, and since a year has passed I'm definitely not willing to buy one for what they are asking. I had been waiting for the 7th to see if they would refresh it then, but of course my dreams were dashed. However I was looking on the store today and found a 7-10 week delay for new X1900XT kits. Does anyone have any guesses as to if this means an update is coming or that ATI is just dragging its feet?