Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hopper8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Hi,

I recently updated my ipad to IOS 14.01.1 and since then I have two problems with my Book apps:

When I try to highlight a sentence or paragraph, I try to touch and hold a word and although sometimes it works (highlighting only that initial word) other times automatically it highlights a random string of words around the one I touched and hold. For example, here I just touched and hold the word ‘The’ to start highlighting that sentence and instead automatically the app highlighted these string of words:

IMG_C0D13560BF5B-1.jpeg

This didn’t happen to me before I updated to the new IOS versio. Is there any way to fix this? Does it happen to other people?

2. Once I highlight a paragraph in Books, I’d like to share it in my Evernote, but when I lick share after highlighting a paragraph in Books, it doesn’t give me the option to share it in Evernote. When I click the tree dots on the right to open all the apps I can share in, still it doesn’t give me the option to share it in Evernote, as shown here:

IMG_8514.PNG

I was able to share my notes from Books in Evernote with no problem before I updated to the new IOS version and to the new Evernote version. How can I add Evernote to the apps that I can share hihglighted notes in Books?

Thank you very much,

Bioy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.