problems with lockinfo on iphone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mleary, Aug 4, 2010.

1. mleary macrumors regular

I'm having a few problems with lockinfo. I'm using the lock weather plugin which looks great, but does not update automatically. I have to hit the little refresh button to get new data. The refresh setting is set to every minute, and i've tried changing it to every 15 as well but it never updates on its own.

My other issue is with viewing mail. When I click a mail message from the lockinfo screen, the message pops up but I can't scroll, I can only read whatever fits on the screen for some reason.

Anyone else having these issues? I've tried rebooting my phone did not change anything.

Thanks.

2. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

I have a whole different issue, Please see my thread:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=984558

Thanks
    AE

3. jluce50 macrumors regular

4. highertechnology macrumors 6502

Im only having a problem getting my 5 day forecast to show up. Cupertino worked but my city is not. I also tried larger cities around mine.

5. aelalfy macrumors 6502a

Hi

If your post was a reply to my post, please visit

http://github.com/rpetrich/libactivator/issues#issue/70

This is link to the Developers site and to a problem thread I issued. please vote so we can have it fixed soon.

Thanks
    AE

6. jluce50 macrumors regular

No, it wasn't. I can appreciate that you're frustrated but, frankly, it's not cool that you're threadjacking all these other threads to draw attention to your issue. You posted a thread about it so please just leave the other threads alone (unless they are about the specific issue you're having).

7. Sean006 macrumors 6502

yeah i cant get the weather plug in to work at all....shows up but wont find my location and my temp..nothing...
    just says 0 degrees....and im in florida lol