Processing stage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexrat1996, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Alexrat1996 Suspended

I order a jet black iPhone 7 4.7 inch says processing delivery date sept 16 I did At&t next is that normal who still processing with delivery date for next Friday ?

2. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

Yes it's normal your order won't change until wednesday or rare Thursday night

3. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

I seem some people preparing for shipment already maybe mines in Harrisburg pa 1 hr away maybe it's in Harrisburg PA already

4. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

welcome to the "Is everything ok?" panic stage of pre-ordering.

5. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

Right, people just have to calm down and stop looking at the forums is what it is.. Get ready for the threads where they are getting ready to call Apple because one persons phone is preparing for shipment and theirs isnt...

6. mr1581 macrumors 6502

Wife's rose gold 128 7+ is preparing for shipment

My matte black 128gb 7+ is processing.

Attached Files:

7. Rob198612 macrumors 6502

thats different lol, check your profile support once its there then its shipping out

8. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

This happen to me on sept 18 last year for the 6s plus I was still processing ordering from apple

9. Snot Rox macrumors 6502

Snot Rox

Mine says processing and its for a delivery date of Sept 27th-29th

10. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

The Apple watch I ordered last year was in processing until 2 days before the shipment date :)

11. iLoveMyApple macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

How long is it usually in "We've received you order"? My dumb self accidentally ordered my phone with my sister's phone number because she had me ordering hers for her as well. I just need to cancel it and reorder it.

12. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

No one will see their before the 16th. Even if they are shipped and I doubt that very much, the carrier has orders to not deliver to the customer until the 16th.

Just sit back and relax as your status will not change till next week. When you see your CC charged then shipping in very soon after.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 9, 2016 ---
    If you ordered an accessory like a case from Apple you will get that sooner. BUT not the phone till the 16th. Do not let the accessory shipment fool you in thinking it is your phone!

13. winterny macrumors 6502

My order for 7+/256/Matte Black showed a date of Sep 27-29. I paid using ApplePay. My CC has already been authorized for the full purchase price. Still shows same date and processing stage.

Not sure if the charge went through immediately or not, but I suspect with applepay it does.

14. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Last year I order the 6s plus on my mom like I activated on her number called At&t to change it to my number and it was all fixed you can do that

15. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

There have been instances in the past where people did receive theirs a day early but it was extremely rare - no one should expect that.
    I believe last year, mine said "processing order" right up to a day or so before it delivered on launch. It just takes time for their system to update every order status. Keep in mind, besides phones, people are ordering watches (especially this year) and a myriad of other items as normally happens daily so add all of those orders to all of the pre-order stuff - it's a ton of volume to process and I'm sure they try to level load their severs.

16. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

My understanding is that Apple buy server time from places like Amazon or Google.

Yes some of the AT&T phones were delivered a day early last year. Like you I do not expect that to happen often, I bet Apple told them to not let it happen again.

17. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

I'm sure they were PO'd haha
    Made for a few thrilled customers though. I wonder how many weren't expecting it early so weren't home to sign for it? :D

18. squidkitten macrumors 6502

squidkitten

I'm usually not worried about it, but I used Apple Pay to buy and though the billing address is all correct, the name was billed to my shortened first name instead of my full first name and I'm not sure if that is going to affect whether or not my charge goes through. I still don't see the charge pending on Chase.

19. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

I will get mine Friday of next week still not sure if my Apple care was charged I will check

20. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

People will they ship mine to the address on my dad At&t account like i did last year for my 6s plus is that how it works

21. pst23 macrumors 6502

My status is now Preparing to Ship - I was assigned a phone number - same date range 9/23-9/30

22. RyCan3 macrumors 6502

RyCan3

Hi Neighbor! That is where I am at!

23. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Did you preorder and cool

24. RyCan3 macrumors 6502

RyCan3

Yes. Preordered 7+ 128 matte black through Apple using ATT next. Mine is still in processing stage. Had to contact Apple to change the address which was very easy.

25. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Will they ship mine to the address on the at&t account like I did last year for the 6s plus? I'm in Lehigh valley pa.