Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RyCan3

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2010
If you look on Apple's site under your order, it will tell you what the shipping address is. Mine was my ATT address but I am going out of town next week so I had Apple change it to my parents house so I can just pick it up there.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
If you look on Apple's site under your order, it will tell you what the shipping address is. Mine was my ATT address but I am going out of town next week so I had Apple change it to my parents house so I can just pick it up there.
Mine also the At&t address delivering sept 16 when will I see processing change to preparing to shipment

Samn337

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
I literally ordered like 30 mins ago and it says I can pick it up at my local apple store on friday.. Can anyone confirm that apple is firm on their promises? I dont want it to all the sudden change at the last minute.

32gb
black
ATT

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Will they ship mine to the address on the at&t account like I did last year for the 6s plus? I'm in Lehigh valley pa.

who did you order through? ATT or apple? if you ordered through apple... your confirmation email will show where it's being shipped to.

not sure how to check with ATT since I haven't ordered through them, but there is probably a way to check your order stats and information.
[doublepost=1473451611][/doublepost]
I'm telling you. People should really just relax and wait on their device besides listening to everyone on the forums.

*sigh* sometimes it gets even older listening (reading) to people say calm down... think about when you're upset about something and someone says "calm down"... it has the exact OPPOSITE effect (affect? never can get those two right!)

Reactions: TechnicallyTee

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
who did you order through? ATT or apple? if you ordered through apple... your confirmation email will show where it's being shipped to.

not sure how to check with ATT since I haven't ordered through them, but there is probably a way to check your order stats and information.
Apple .com I heard that they will ship to,address on At&t account

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
Apple .com I heard that they will ship to,address on At&t account

I put my home address in when I placed my order (well.. it was already populated with that from past orders). That's also my phone bill address too, though.

They are going to ship it where it says it's going in your order confirmation....

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
I put my home address in when I placed my order (well.. it was already populated with that from past orders). That's also my phone bill address too, though.

They are going to ship it where it says it's going in your order confirmation....
Ok got,it in the email it says the same Adresss on th At&t account
[doublepost=1473453258][/doublepost]I got preparing for shipment

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.