Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

profets

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
OP, as others have pointed out, you fail so hard.

Want to see some STOCK Android screenshots?

Honestly, do some research or at least give it some thought before ranting again. The screenshots you've shown is a custom keyboard with a skin and HTC's Sense UI calendar.

Exactly! All the pics posted by the OP are NOT done by google.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
OP seriously needs to get back on their medication. Does this kind of thing really keep you up at night? This is Apply Fan-Boi in all it's sad extreme.

I suppose every car maker out there should be sued because they all have round tires and steering wheels.

Chill out and have your mom make you some pancakes.

preppy

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2010
ColoRADo
This has really bothered me, so I have to post this, not that I am trolling. It bothers me that Google isn't being sued or something over this. Look at the iCal app and then the Cal app on the android. Then the keyboard, and look at the dock from Samsung.

How can they not be in trouble for this? Do they seriously sit there and look at apples stuff and say "Yes! another idea I can use" or what? And for the people using Android, you can't deny any of this..,. Lol

So what is your actual legal argument/claim and what would you like the courts to do about it?

Your claim is about as flawed as saying "OMG, Ford should sue Toyota because they produce a vehicle that has four doors that open and close by using a door handle, a steering wheel with four spokes on the left hand side that turns left and right, two head lights with high and low beams that can turn on and off...":rolleyes: (should add that furniture makers are at fault here too because having four-legged chairs is a copy of another company's four-legged chair...)

Sometimes, a design is so generic (in this case...a keyboard and calendar icon) that there is no way to claim it as "your own creation," no matter how similar it looks to something you already have...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.