PS3 split-screen games

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Patriks7, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Patriks7 macrumors 65816

Patriks7

Hey guys,

Do you have any suggestions for some decent/fun split-screen multiplayers for PS3? I have all of the Call of Duty's, but I'm looking for some other games to try with my friends.

2. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Off hand, I'm playing on a 360 and I'm not sure what you can play on PS. However you can go check out Co-optimus.com which has an extensive database of split screen games. Once there select System>Playstation. Or go directly to this page.

There is also an X-Box Coop thread in this forum which might be of help for some games that are out on both platforms.

A quick look though the list at Cooptimus revealed: Army of Two, Borderlands, & Fear3.

I like the L4D series, The Halo series, The Gears of War series. This is not ment to be a snarky comment, but these three X-box titles makes the 360 worthy of consideration.

3. SyncFx macrumors member

Resistance 2 features Split-screen online, its pretty fun

However I much prefer Resistance fall of man offline split screen campaign, much more enjoyable.

4. ActionableMango macrumors G3

ActionableMango

Borderlands
    Ultimate Alliance 2
    Resident Evil 5

5. Patriks7 thread starter macrumors 65816

Patriks7

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll look into them. The Cooptimus site looks like exactly what I need!