Question about Power Support screen protectors and cases.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iSkier, Jan 2, 2009.

1. iSkier macrumors regular

Hey guys,

I am looking to get the incase slider or the capsule rebel for my new iPhone. I was wondering if the Power support anti-glare screen protectors will work with either of these cases? Please let me know. Thanks

2. Skydivincoastie macrumors member

Yes they will. For the incase slider, put the case on first, than apply the screen protector. If it's even off slightly, the screen protector will bubble on the edges...Good luck!

3. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

PS Anti-glare works perfectly on a Capsule Rebel, no problems at all. And yes be cautious about the slider, it doesn't seem to like misaligned screen protectors that's why extreme accuracy is needed, or put the case first before the screen protector.

4. iSkier thread starter macrumors regular

Alright, which case should I go with?

And do the screen protectors do wonders? I really like the slider, so do you think it's worth it to sacrifice the slider for the screen protectors?

5. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

First off, we have gazillions (just kidding) of discussions about the cases you mentioned, a simple search on the forums showed me an Incase Slider Review and a Capsule Rebel thread. I strongly recommend doing a search first.

Yes the screen protector, especially the PS Anti-glare does work, I've had mine since June '08 and haven't replaced it, the frost effect doesn't affect me at all but the anti-smudge and reduce glaring were the ones I really preferred.

6. iSkier thread starter macrumors regular