Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
Joplin
Do you guys think the iPhone 8 will have glass back? I really like the aluminum. Hoping they don't change back to glass, also do you think Apple will push the blue Color next September?

VertPin

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2015
It will be glass, and there will be no blue color.

You know, if it does go black, I can see them limiting the color line up to just Jet Black (now glass), Pearl White, and some Gold/Rose Gold variant.

Reactions: Brandonjr36

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
Joplin
blue iphone looks unappealing to me,i hope they continue alumunium though
Yeah I like the look of the blue. But blacks not bad. I love my 7 was just curious on the 8 since it's suppose to be a big year for iPhone.

esteli

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
Basse-Ville
i just cant with the thinnier iphone,whats the point of it? does it make more performance because its thinnier? its uncomfortable to hold

esteli

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
Basse-Ville
Yeah I like the look of the blue. But blacks not bad. I love my 7 was just curious on the 8 since it's suppose to be a big year for iPhone.
yeah i guess the iphone 8 will be big,i was debating whether i get the 7plus this year or next year because im starting to think getting new iphone very year is crazy

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
Joplin
Can I please at least enjoy my iPhone 7 Plus for a day?
Yeah sure don't comment on my post. I'm not making you respond or even click on my post...
[doublepost=1475443207][/doublepost]
yeah i guess the iphone 8 will be big,i was debating whether i get the 7plus this year or next year because im starting to think getting new iphone very year is crazy
Yeah I probably wouldn't but my carrier has that upgrade every year. So why not take advantage of it.
[doublepost=1475443239][/doublepost]
And how would anyone know on a rumours forum? When's your 14-day return period up?
My 14 day period was up last Thursday.

Reactions: esteli

esteli

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
Basse-Ville
Yeah I probably wouldn't but my carrier has that upgrade every year. So why not take advantage of it.
[doublepost=1475443239][/doublepost]
My 14 day period was up last Thursday.[/QUOTE]

Brandonjr36 @yeah i know right? they really s**k* us hard
i remember the flipflop phone the carrier always call me to upgrade but i just say no

born2runak

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2012
I actually would like a return to glass. I loved the look of the 3g/s (evan though they weren't glass) and loved the design of the 4. The aluminum looks nice enough, wasn't a fan of the space grey, but the new matte black looks really good. I just think the glass feels and looks much more premium

Brandonjr36

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
Joplin
I actually would like a return to glass. I loved the look of the 3g/s (evan though they weren't glass) and loved the design of the 4. The aluminum looks nice enough, wasn't a fan of the space grey, but the new matte black looks really good. I just think the glass feels and looks much more premium
Yeah but it breaks so easy.

esteli

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
Basse-Ville
Aluminum with a fresh new design would be a smart decision. It doesn't have to be a radical change, just create a fresh new style.

yep i hope they create a new design,different from the 6,6s,7, something new that would make us say wow again.
eventhough design is not my number one priority,since iphone stability is still amaze me.

Reactions: maxsix

goofy1958

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
I wish people would simply enjoy what they have now (loving my 7 plus MB), and stop all of the useless time-wasting speculation on any new iPhone. Yeah, I know I didn't have to click here, but why even start the thread, when NO ONE here knows the answer? And neither will anyone else until it's released.
[doublepost=1475445796][/doublepost]
yep i hope they create a new design,different from the 6,6s,7, something new that would make us say wow again.
eventhough design is not my number one priority,since iphone stability is still amaze me.
I think a new design every few years is stupid. Do you people have the attention span of a gnat or something?

Reactions: Applejuiced

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I wish people would simply enjoy what they have now (loving my 7 plus MB), and stop all of the useless time-wasting speculation on any new iPhone. Yeah, I know I didn't have to click here, but why even start the thread, when NO ONE here knows the answer? And neither will anyone else until it's released.
Agreed, I'm enjoying my 7 Plus Black as well, But when July/August 2017 comes around we can then speculate in preparation for the 8. But for now forget about it.

esteli

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2016
Basse-Ville
[doublepost=1475445796][/doublepost]
I think a new design every few years is stupid. Do you people have the attention span of a gnat or something?
what you mean few? its been 3 years in a row of the same design,no we dont have the attention span of a gnat,we just talk it doesnt hurt anybody ,dont be that person pls,dont make a drama

Reactions: maxsix

Awesomesince86

macrumors 68020
Sep 18, 2016
It will be glass, and there will be no blue color.

You know, if it does go black, I can see them limiting the color line up to just Jet Black (now glass), Pearl White, and some Gold/Rose Gold variant.

Is that so? Odd, considering the release is a year away and you have no information to back up these claims. But the confidence is inspiring.

Reactions: Applejuiced
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.