RadioShack preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by robbie12345, Sep 12, 2014.

1. robbie12345 macrumors 6502

Hi guys, as you may have seen in my most recent threads att screwed me over with the preorder for the iphone 6 plus. Anyway, I have cancelled that preorder (because why wait until late november) and now am looking at preordering the iphone 6+, 64gb space gray through a local radioshack tomorrow morning once they start taking preorders. The manager claimed that he expects the shipment to arrive either on friday or saturday and that there will be no problem getting a 6+ as long as I am the first on the list. Now, I could also order the iphone 6 tonight at 12 (once my upgrade is returned to me) and have it on friday. Im not even sure Ill be ok with the 6+ as it is huge. Do you think that Radioshack will really have the phones? Thanks.

2. Gregintosh macrumors 68000

I would never believe anything they tell you. With that said, go ahead and get yourself on the list especially if you can still preorder and other places if you choose. That way if they honor it and actually get stock you'll be in, and if they don't, well then you can go somewhere else anyway.

From what I remember in years past, RadioShack got very little supplies. If you are the first on the list and I'm sure you'll probably get your pick, but I know that sometimes these retailers on and get some models and so it may not be the one you really wanted.

3. Stalyn macrumors regular

I did through them, will get. $50 dollars itunes gift card. Even if I don't get it on time still, I'm still winning. Getting the phone is just a matter of time.

4. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Radio Shack is very unreliable. I "reserved" an iPhone 4 at launch 4 years ago and I'm still waiting for them to call and let me know it's in.

5. robbie12345 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well Att is the worst Ive ever experienced in my entire life. I cancelled my preorder 6 hours ago, but they still wont return upgrade eligibility, and have put me in a two year contract. Now Im going to be forced to use radioshack.

6. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Radio Shack was great for the 5.Got mine on release day with no issues.
    Manager called today to remind me that Friday was the day they were taking orders.I said thanks but no thanks,I ordered at 255am ET while sitting totally naked in my living room. 9/19 delivery. She laughed probably because she imagined my retired old arse naked!

7. uchosen macrumors 6502

Hahaha :D

8. Southernboyj macrumors 68000

Southernboyj

I'm an employee of RadioShack I made a post about this here.