RadioShack still has launch day preorders available

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Koda650, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Koda650 macrumors newbie

I went to my RadioShack and they only had three preorders for the 16GB black Verizon iPhone 4s. guaranteed for Friday. As per full disclosure, I live kinda in the middle of no where in Woodland, CA. They wouldn't tell me how big of a shipment they are getting but they said they still have quite a few still available for this Friday.

Today is the last day RadioShack is taking preorders. I cancelled my preorder with Verizon so just giving people heads up that their RadioShack might still have some available.

Edit: They also were not getting a shipment of Sprint iPhones for this Friday for some reason, and this is for Yolo County, CA.

2. jkim3691 macrumors 6502a

I made my preorder through them today as well.

Did you get the giftcard as a deposit too?

3. applefan289 macrumors 68000

Might.

4. Koda650 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, I had to put $50 on a giftcard for which I can use towards the phone. Is your preorder for this Friday's shipment?

5. BrandonZ macrumors 6502

i ordered mine there also. I read the other post about them not being reliable but I asked numerous times and was told it would be there on Friday. I was the second person at the store to order one so....

16 white for me.

6. jkim3691 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, they told me I had to come in by the 14th-16th to pick it up.

I asked numerous times as well. They said Friday for sure! 16gig black for me.