Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gta50419

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2010
fJjQh.png

I think this one it'll possible look like, But with a bigger screen (4.5 inch). And touch sensitive Volume & home buttons..

And a 12mp camera instead of 16.

Burton8219

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2007
4K video recording at 500 bucks? You realize Canon just put out a camera that can do 4K recording... FOR $15,000. Everything else I can at least see as being possible, but 4K... no way.

----------

By touch sensitive, do you mean capacitive? I would hate that for volume :/
And the screen isn't gonna be 4.5"... Apple isn't gonna make such a huge jump in screen size at once.

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Like others have said, the camera is NOT going to be 16 MP. Probably 10 max. Even the Galaxy SIII is at 8MP.

Considering Apple already uses the Exemor sensor in the iPhone 4S (and possibly even the IP4) ... they can go to 12MP as used in the.

Sony Xperia Ion & S models released this year. Incredible camera quality and low light sensitivity and great at video stabilition on moving subjects. Never been let down by Sony mobile phone camera quality (even since the SE K750 I was super impressed versus its competition).

BTW, there are a few quad-core chips that'll ship in volume supporting LTE before iPhone solidifies its own contracts in late summer. TI OMAP series has one that supports this, but shipping Dual-Core A15x SOC's is more to what I'd like to see even at 800mhz these would kick the crap out of Exynos currently and what is coming next or S4b chips.

All I know is we'll see.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
I don't think the new iphone will look like the 4/4S

I hope you're right, but if all the leaked images are to be believed, that's exactly what we'll be getting. Laying on a table, side by side, you'll have a hard time telling the new from the old. Smart move Apple.

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
The iSight Camera is the one on the front, which I doubt would be 16MP, I imagine it'll be 2MP at most on the next upgrade.

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
I hope you're right, but if all the leaked images are to be believed, that's exactly what we'll be getting. Laying on a table, side by side, you'll have a hard time telling the new from the old. Smart move Apple.
I think the same.... if that happens I'll be considering an Android phone

AlphaHumanus

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
I think the same.... if that happens I'll be considering an Android phone

Im in no way bashing your personal choice here, but...

I dont understand this type of thinking. Especially over aesthetics alone. The way I look at it, :apple: would have to release a vastly inferior device for me to abandon my iTunes/apps collection. Not to mention my aTV, and re-learning an OS. No Thanks. :apple: would have to go under, or someone else release a phone that goes to work for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.