Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

born4sky

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2008
I was looking to buy ivolution for macbook pro... but after seeing this, I doubt it ... for $280 it has to be perfect.

ihonda

Suspended
Sep 17, 2009
funny how all these companies charge soooo much for that "exclusive look" but the product u end up receiving has that "$5 chinese look"

halfkorean

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2008
Back again with more Vaja exploits...

So if you read back into this thread, I had received a bunk looking Vaja case. I was given a replacement which lasted about 8 months before the leather on the closure tab wore off. The exposed plastic did a number on the bezel. Oh well... They sent me another case as a replacement. I noticed the quality was not as good. The flap cover was very nice leather, but the rest of the case seemed... low-grade. To my dismay, after about 2 months of normal use, the low-grade leather started to turn gray. You know the way cheap leather wears? Just from normal use, the sides where you would hold the case, turned a moldy gray color. I sent pictures to Vaja. I clearly stated that if I could not receive another replacement case, I would just leave it at that. To my surprise, I received an e-mail saying that I abused the case. The mail went on to say that since I abused the case, I would not receive a replacement. Instead, I was offered a full refund. That seemed odd to me... but was just as good.
Now, another issue. After mailing the case back to the Miami address I was instructed, the USPS tracking information says the package was not deliverable as addressed... haha...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.