Reminders App still buggy?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by mattdo93, Jul 18, 2011.

1. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/9A5259f Safari/6533.18.5)

For anyone running the iOS 5 beta, is the Reminders app still acting up for you guys? I would set up a task to do at sometime during the day like at 4 p.m, but then I wouldn't get it because it somehow changed to 6 a.m. So I stopped using it for now.

Anyone else have similar issues?

2. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

frunkis54

thats why its in the beta stage:rolleyes:

3. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

I'm getting tired of these comments. We know it is a beta. One who is smart enough to register their UUID, sign up for a developers account, and download/install iOS 5 probably knows this.

The OP is just asking if it's unique to his phone or not.

4. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

frunkis54

actually they don't buy looking at itunes and seeing all the negative comments because apps don't work in ios5 proves that.
    we could also say the same we are getting tired of people posted about this or that not working ios5. anyone that registers their udid should have a dev account and be posting it in the dev forums.

5. dom9360 macrumors newbie

dom9360

I had some issues with Beta 1 but not with Beta 3. Works for me. What specific issues are you having? (This may have to be posted in another area.)

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

And most of us are tired of people who have no idea what they're doing running Betas on their primary device and acting confused and indignant when it doesn't work as expected. If you're a legitimate dev, I'd assume that A) you have better resources than MacRumors to help you and B) would identify yourself as such in the OP [and C) not be foolish enough to running beta software on your primary device.]

7. mattdo93 thread starter macrumors 6502

mattdo93

I would set a reminder at a certain time (say, 4 p.m.) and it would change itself to another time (like at 6 a.m.) I guess I'll try a restore or a "Reset all Settings" later.

1) I'm not a legitimate dev; I got my UDID registered by a dev.
    2) I was asking if this bug was special to my device only, or if everyone else has this. I know it's still beta.
    3) I have other resources but Macrumors is the best one to me.
    4) I don't care if I'm running it on a primary device. This is also my only Apple device anyways.

If you're tired of these comments, then don't tire yourself out even more by replying.