Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smulji

macrumors 68030
Feb 21, 2011
Craig isn't CEO material. If he were he'd have left Apple a decade ago and given it a go at his own start up. I speak from a personal relationship with him. Great guy, not the guy you want running Steve's legacy.
Who would you choose?

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
Ah. Glad you realize that when posting nonsensical, hyperbole there is a limit. Not to worry, it’s possible even that last bit of nonsense can be removed.
What I posted above is not hyperbole or nonsensical. Certain facts if posted on these forums do get removed.
That's all that can be said here. MacRumours (ie the forum staff) are fully aware of the situation though . . . and I can say no more on this here, either unfortunately

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
Craig isn't CEO material. If he were he'd have left Apple a decade ago and given it a go at his own start up. I speak from a personal relationship with him. Great guy, not the guy you want running Steve's legacy.
Tim Cook is not CEO material either. He's an amazing COO but as for CEO, lets just say Apple (ie Jobs) could have chosen better.
I don't want Cook want running Steve's legacy, but none of us have a choice in that. Just like with Craig. If Apple want him, Apple will get him, regardless of how good a CEO he will be.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
What I posted above is not hyperbole or nonsensical. Certain facts if posted on these forums do get removed.
That's all that can be said here. MacRumours (ie the forum staff) are fully aware of the situation though . . . and I can say no more on this here, either unfortunately
I understand. You do not know what I know. I can't say any more on this.
Tim Cook is not CEO material either. He's an amazing COO but as for CEO, lets just say Apple (ie Jobs) could have chosen better.
I don't want Cook want running Steve's legacy, but none of us have a choice in that. Just like with Craig. If Apple want him, Apple will get him, regardless of how good a CEO he will be.
In your opinion. With 1 billion customers, lots of shareholders, many observers, many critics, there are certainly a plethora of opinions. Your opinion is just one out of the many.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.