Request for wallpaper I've been looking for years

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lienutus, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Lienutus, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2012

Lienutus macrumors member

Don't know where else to post where I can get legitimate help. I know this is a long shot but I have been a huge Halo fan and I have been trying to find a theme that fits the image in my head. Not one has been found. I have been looking since Halo 3 was new. But I have found something very similar and it is a wallpaper. I wish I could offer someone something in return if they do this to me but I cannot over the internet like this and so I just hope someone will come to my aid.

This is the iPhone 5 wallpaper I would love to have
    [​IMG]

This is what I've dreamed of looking at on my iPhone. I know its too large but perhaps a cut version of this with the radar, top and bottom altitude meters and health bars, and those faint and distinct lines included would be all that I ask. Just without the background image of the scenery, just a soft blue. Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Myiphone7 macrumors 6502a

3. Lienutus thread starter macrumors member

4. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

The obvious problem I see is that the iPhone is in portrait orientation, so wallpapers aren't typically in landscape as this one is.

5. Lienutus thread starter macrumors member

Right I thought of this as well but I want hoping some master photoshopper could make a portrait version that looks like it from the description I gave.

----------

I was thinking something like this but obviously more polished and without the background (having the background be like solid two shades of the blue instead)

[​IMG]

6. VandyChem2009 macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

Man what you are asking for is borderline worth paying someone for.

7. Lienutus thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I know :\ but like I said its worth a shot. I guess I can hope for someone who would think this would be as cool as I think it would too.

8. VandyChem2009 macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

There is a wallpaper thread where people make these kinds of requests. Post this there.

9. Lienutus thread starter macrumors member

Any chance I can move this thread instead of creating a new one?

10. VandyChem2009 macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

Went ahead and made the request for you on the wallpaper thread. If you want you can edit my request to fit what you want.

11. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

You can report this thread and ask that it be closed now that your request is in the correct location. :)

----------

I requested earlier that it be moved there.

12. Lienutus thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys
    While thats happening, anyone feel free to just swoop in and help =)

13. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

The master resizers are in the Wallpaper sticky thread. :cool:

Look for responses over there, now that your request has been made. Might be tomorrow before it's done but they've got a really quick turn-around. All volunteers, so timing is on their schedules. :)

14. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Hey! OP! There is much help and discussion over in the Wallpaper sticky thread regarding your request in this thread. You should go there and participate if you're serious about this.

Several of us who have posted in this thread have been trying to help you out over there. LINK Scroll backward from the end of the thread because the discussion has been today and yesterday (Friday/Thursday).

GO NOW! :)