Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
Check out dock in screenshot. The apps I'm using:
-NES.emu for Nintendo
-SNES9x EX+ for Super Nintendo
-GBC.emu for Gameboy
-MD.emu for Sega Genesis
-RetroArch for Nintendo 64

I changed the icons manually, and renamed them using Icon Renamer (in Cydia).

They all run at 100% and perfectly. The onscreen controls work great (buttons are movable too).
Every game for all 5 systems takes up about 7GB total. All games save automatically so I just play till I'm bored and then switch games knowing my first one will be waiting and ready next time I get to it. It's been really fun. This is my dream come true.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dorkington

macrumors 6502a
Apr 5, 2010
Awesome

I can't seen to find a GBA emulator :(

Edit: Well, the app says its not compatible... is there a way to install it and try it anyways?

Edit 2: I'm dumb. Forgot about gpsphone.

Last edited:

wildonrio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
Awesome

I can't seen to find a GBA emulator :(

Edit: Well, the app says its not compatible... is there a way to install it and try it anyways?

Edit 2: I'm dumb. Forgot about gpsphone.
Get GBA.emu. Robert Broglia makes the best emulators in Cydia.

----------

That's awesome! I'm doing something similar, but I didn't think about renaming and changing the icons.
If you want the icons contact me.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
What do you mean every game? All made for each system totals just 7GB? Us only games?

wildonrio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
That's what I intended to do, but it showed as being incompatible...
It works fine on all iOS versions, including 7.1 beta, despite whatever error you're seeing. You need to email the developer about getting a license since he took his PayPal account off Cydia for some reason so you can't buy it there anymore. Believe me, his emulators are the best. They are $5-$6 each, but worth it for having the best iOS emulators to date.

----------

What do you mean every game? All made for each system totals just 7GB? Us only games?
Yessir. Every game for GB, GBC, NES, SNES, SG, and N64. If you cut out N64, it would only be 3GB.

CrimsonKnight

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2013
Denver, CO
-NES.emu for Nintendo
-GBC.emu for Gameboy
-MD.emu for Sega Genesis

They all run at 100% and perfectly. The onscreen controls work great (buttons are movable too).
Every game for all 5 systems takes up about 7GB total. All games save automatically so I just play till I'm bored and then switch games knowing my first one will be waiting and ready next time I get to it. It's been really fun. This is my dream come true.
I keep getting a hash error on this... any ideas on how to get around it? Did you have any issues like this?

Attachments

fatherom

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2014
Question...can I use controllers4all and use my ps3 controller with these emulators?

AndrewR23

macrumors 68040
Jun 24, 2010
-NES.emu for Nintendo
-GBC.emu for Gameboy
-MD.emu for Sega Genesis

does pokemon stadium work for n64?

wildonrio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2008

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2008
-NES.emu for Nintendo
-GBC.emu for Gameboy
-MD.emu for Sega Genesis

Where did you get all the roms?
Ps4 controller works too?

wildonrio

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
Where did you get all the roms?
Ps4 controller works too?
Just use google. Can't link to rom sites here. If you know how to use torrents you can download all the games in batch. Don't know about ps4.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Thank you that worked!

I am stuck on downloading the Roms. The safari downloader is not compatible with the 5s
You can just use the dolphin browser from the App Store. This has a built in download manager. It's actually pretty awesome. And it's a solid browser too. Combine this with iFile and you're good to go! No need to add an extra cydia substrate addon. :)

x-evil-x

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2008
can't seem to connect my ps4 controller to the snes9x+ has anybody done this yet?
it can connect to my iPad through allControllers but doesn't connect inside this app.

Missjenna

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2010
Washington
Any idea as to why retroarch force closes anytime I try to load a game? I've tried two different games and it just force closes. I've tried removing and reinstalling retroarch and it's still a no go :(

AndrewR23

macrumors 68040
Jun 24, 2010
can't seem to connect my ps4 controller to the snes9x+ has anybody done this yet?
it can connect to my iPad through allControllers but doesn't connect inside this app.
Hey can you download Pokemon stadium real quick and see if the left right up down works when choosing the Pokemon like in the above picture ?