Hi! This is my first time posting here, although I've read these forums for years and gotten quite a bit of help along the way. I'm hoping someone can give me advice about a problem I can't quite figure out for myself. My situation: 1. Travel 2-3 weeks out of every 8. On the road, there is nothing more important to me than reliability. 2. Currently use a 2008 iMac with 2.4GHz C2D + 4GB RAM, totally happy with performance using Dreamweaver, Photoshop & ProTools as my main apps for work. I don't do any gaming at all. 3. Need a 13" MBP for work while traveling, NOT to replace iMac. Absolutely not getting a 15.4". When I'm home, the iMac is perfect. 13" MBP is strictly for work on the road. 4. Have set up apps at 1280x800 and worked for a day to see if I could use that resolution. I can, and it wasn't too claustrophobic. (1440x900 WOULD be nice, but not essential...MacBook Air is not an option; I need firewire for tracking audio via ProTools to external firewire drive, not USB.) 5. Must buy this laptop no later than second week of March (I know I may miss the refresh). Concerns: current "workable" 13" MBP vs. the upcoming MBP refresh 1. The new SB processors...aren't these essentially "revision A"? I actually don't need more speed than the outdated 2.4GHz C2D. Would you consider the C2D "proven"? For me, reliability is everything. 2. If the new 13" MBP ships with SSD, what are the chances I'd be able to "downgrade" to a standard hard drive? I've heard two horror stories about SSDs failing completely in the MBA, and also, I'm concerned about ProTools compatibility. You guys who've been with Digidesign for years know that this is absolutely not an unreasonable fear. That's it. My greatest fear, by far, is this thing dying on the road. My greatest wish is that I could just have the current model with a 1440x900 screen. If this was your situation, would you buy the current 13"MBP or wait for the new one? Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry about the length of this first post!