Rose Gold iPhone suitable for guys?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheAppleFanKid, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAppleFanKid macrumors newbie

What do you guys think? The rose gold iPhone 6S looks pink, which it is. Some people say the gold iPhone looks better for guys and the rose gold for women.

2. lamborghini392 macrumors member

Seriously? Any color is suitable for a guy... Any person who thinks a certain color is for a specific gender is stereotypical. If you want to show everyone you have the 6S, or just like the color, then go ahead. Let your friends give you a hard time, just laugh along with them for a few weeks until they stop.

3. S.T.A.R. macrumors regular

S.T.A.R.

Not suitable for this guy. But if you like wearing pink...go for it. Lol

4. CEmajr macrumors 601

It's fine if you like pink. Definitely not for me.

5. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The Metrosexual Community loves Apple's feminine side. Women love them. What's not to love?

6. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

Why is a woman asking about phone colours for men? Is this for a Christmas present. If it's for a man get space grey.

7. joethemobile macrumors newbie

Pink is a manly colours its just us that makes it too girly. This is according to color spectrum

8. cousintim macrumors 6502

cousintim

Rehashing a pointless discussion is not "suitable for guys."

9. Hieveryone macrumors 68020

It just depends how you roll. For most men, no.

10. Ulenspiegel macrumors 68030

Ulenspiegel

I don't think that colours should be categorized in any way. Artificial social expectations/unwritten rules of conduct changed immnesly over the decades.

11. navaira macrumors 68040

navaira

I've never seen scientists declare that certain parts of colour spectrum make owners of phones too girly, but I probably missed this important discovery.

Generally I tend to assume that if you need to ask an Internet forum if you're allowed to own something in a particular colour then the response is no. Buy a khaki case and stick a moustache on it for this extra manliness ;)

12. Roy G Biv macrumors 6502

Roy G Biv

Ain't nothing wrong with a man having pink. I was waiting in line the other day with my pink 6s out, and a little boy asked his mother, "Mummy, why is that man's phone pink?" She looked at me, I looked at her, and I kneeled down to eye level with that boy. I said, "Sir, please stop putting me in little boxes with your hurtful, antiquated beliefs of what it is to be a man, you little brat."

13. Hieveryone macrumors 68020

Shame on you!!! Instead of having the maturity of an adult you chose to pick on a little boy.

That being said, you're wrong.

In theory it's a utopian world and anyone can do anything.

In the real world, if you have pink, people are going to think bad things about you. Most won't say it, but they will think it and you will be judged.

Nothing you can do.

14. Charadis macrumors 6502a

I'm a guy, and I'm getting a Rose Gold one soon, a Christmas present. I like the more coppery tone that it seems to have over the other gold phone (gold). It doesn't seem very pink in person.

15. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    This topic has been beaten to death, please use one of the linked threads above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.