Rugby fan goes nuts!

munkle

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
From the Evening Standard:

Rugby fan cut off his own testicles

A Welsh rugby fan cut off his own testicles after his team beat England, police confirmed today.

The man was rushed to hospital after the incident at Leigh Social Club in Caerphilly, South Wales.

A Gwent Police spokeswoman said: "We received a call from the ambulance service at approximately 9pm on the 5th to inform us of a situation at the Leigh Social Club in which a man had indeed severed his own testicles."

She said the man was taken to Heath Hospital but could not confirm his condition.

It was reported that the man told his friends: "If Wales win I'll cut my own balls off."

After the 11-9 victory in the Six Nations clash, the man is reported to have gone outside and severed his testicles before bringing them back into the club to show fellow drinkers.

A local was reported as saying that the man was on medication and should not have been drinking.
:eek: :eek:

(oh and sorry for awful pun, couldn't resist!)

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Idiot.

I can just imagine his pissed mates reactions when he came back inside holding up his trophies...

blackfox

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2003
PDX
well, all other comments aside, did we really want someone like him breeding?

I thought not...

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
If David Coulthard wins the F1 World Championship I'll cut my balls off. :p

munkle

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 7, 2004
On a jet plane
edesignuk said:
Just got emailed this story at work with the exact same title :p

What. A. Muppet.
And I thought I was being clever!

iGAV said:
If David Coulthard wins the F1 World Championship I'll cut my balls off. :p
Come on David!!! :eek: :p

Still trying to figure out how the guy managed to walk back into the pub...surely you're not going to be skipping about after chopping your boys off?!

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
What a stupid act, for what. Now his voice will change and he won' have to shave.

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
Wow... What a loser! Plan on dating much after this? I guess not!

Man, people are stupid sometimes. Cutting your own balls off to spite your mates...

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Peterkro said:
I don't think so you just have to be not able to breed.Something that would be good for about 90% of the population.
You're right it seems – having had a quick look at the Darwin Awards site, they do indeed have an 'Honorable Mentions' section dedicated to those who have lost their genitals in acts of impressive stupidity.

You learn something new every day! :D

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
what a moron, wow, i cant believe someone would be that stupid, i wonder if he was drunk though at the time too