Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
PlaceofDis said:
what a moron, wow, i cant believe someone would be that stupid, i wonder if he was drunk though at the time too

I don't know, but I'm sure he was pissed. :p :D

Makosuke

macrumors 604
Aug 15, 2001
The Cool Part of CA, USA
PlaceofDis said:
what a moron, wow, i cant believe someone would be that stupid, i wonder if he was drunk though at the time too
Probably so drunk that he didn't even feel it.

Most people wake up with a hangover, guess he gets to wake up with very little hanging at all.

(Sorry, I felt possessed to try.)

craigdawg

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2004
Sactown
I'm trying to think of what circumstances would have to be met in order for me to castrate myself...(thinking)...(still thinking)...(thinking yet some more)...

Yeah, I would never do that. Hell, I would never even SAY that.

At least he had the sense to go do it outside. :)

Bibulous

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
Don't believe it

Must have been some good drugs, cause I have been completely drunk, I have wanted to do something "cool", maybe jump off the roof, light something on fire, but never, ever would anything close to this come to mind...never with booze only...must have been the drugs...this gives booze a bad name.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
At least a kick to the groin will no longer have him paralyzed in excruciating pain.

MOFS

macrumors 65816
Feb 27, 2003
Durham, UK
Reminds me of a description of rugby once, of it being a game played by men with oddly shaped balls.

Or in this case, not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.