So I was finally able to view my data usage online after my first month of use. As I was looking at my text messages, I noticed that even my AT&T messages were using the 200 that I pay for. Now with my old plan, I payed $9.99 for 200 messages and unlimited mobile to mobile messaging. I guess I had just assumed (bad idea with AT&T) that it had carried over to my new plan since I got all of my rollover minutes and the rest of my plan stayed the same. So I decided I'd call in to AT&T and see what they could tell me about how far I had gone over. The results: 200 messages/month, 1,363 used. As you can imagine, I was not happy. I asked them if they could upgrade me to the iPhone 1500 plan and have it show that I had it for the entire time. She refused. She took my phone number and said she'd call with the exact figures once my bill posts on the 5th. She estimated that it'd be somewhere in the $60 area for overage charges... Obviously if I had known I didn't have unlimited I would have never used as many as I did. Anway.... I just had to rant somewhere somebody might have had a similar problem.