Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jjohnstonjr

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2017
Cleveland Ohio
I am be in the minority here but I thought the AirPods Pro were terrible. I didn't like the fit and almost forced myself like them until I couldn't. They didn't stay in my ears and I have never liked earphones that had those annoying rubber tips or replacements. I stuck with my PowerBeats Pro.

CthuluLemon

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2020
I am be in the minority here but I thought the AirPods Pro were terrible. I didn't like the fit and almost forced myself like them until I couldn't. They didn't stay in my ears and I have never liked earphones that had those annoying rubber tips or replacements. I stuck with my PowerBeats Pro.

I have to agree. I first tried the echo buds, and was very frustrated with the three ear rings that were supposed to provide a secure fit. They slipped with moisture, and regularly had to be removed and cleaned to be secure. I was excited to get the AirPods Pro having bought into Apple's hype about how they engineered the fit, but I've tried all three bud sizes and they still regularly fall out. I was washing my hands last week my left AirPod fell out into the water. I'm so thankful they worked, I've had enough experience as a longtime AppleCare+ customer to know water damage is always my fault, specifications be damned. If I can't wash my hands with them, how am I supposed to run with them without fear?

I don't know why I buy from product lines that came about in the Cook-era, they're always a joke, pretending to be more than they ever can be. I need to remind myself each time that I think about Apple Card that I already have a TJMaxx and World of Hyatt card, and I must be loyal to the companies that innovated the revolutionary branded credit card first. You know, retailers, travel agencies, airlines, hotels, basically every company that's fine with selling off their customers to a bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjohnstonjr

CthuluLemon

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2020
Are you agreeing that you’re in the minority of customers that don’t like AirPods pro?

Yes, my subjective opinion is not shared by the majority of AirPods users, what a witty remark it was for you to point it out. Here’s your star! ⭐ (Thank goodness we have you to clear things up, lest MacRumors simpletons be unable to follow posts and replies without your commentary)
Okay, real question, what were you trying to say?

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Yes, my subjective opinion is not shared by the majority of AirPods users, what a witty remark it was for you to point it out. Here’s your star! ⭐ (Thank goodness we have you to clear things up, lest MacRumors simpletons be unable to follow posts and replies without your commentary)
Okay, real question, what were you trying to say?
Your post is the same "joke" that you claim products from the Cook era are? And while it's not about 100% of the people liking products, Mr. Cook has been very successful with Apples' products. So much so, it's not even funny, much less a joke.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
I just received my black Galaxy Buds Live. IMO, they sound better than my Airpods Pro. I wasn't expecting them to sound this good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.