Screen protector for games

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Alpha.K, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Alpha.K macrumors member

I've been playing lots of FPS games on my iPod touch and have experience my finger getting "stuck" to the screen sometimes. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and if a screen protector might help.

2. Drucifer macrumors regular

Is this your first iPod Touch? If so I would just give it time because I have been using the iPod Touch since it was first launched and I've had a few different versions (currently a 32GB 4th Gen) and I have never had this problem. The glass is probably the smoothest option, screen protectors would likely cause the issue more often.

3. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

That happens to me when I clean the screen TOO much.

4. tablo13 macrumors 65816

tablo13

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B118 Safari/6531.22.7)

Yes, that happens to me when I clean the screen thoroughly with a slightly damp cloth.

5. Brucewl macrumors 6502

Brucewl

6. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Power-support Anti Glare is the perfect option. Its Matte material so its even smoother than the glass, well in my opinion it is.

7. Alpha.K thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the help guys. And no, this isn't my first touch
    , just that I started to play FPS games on it and was getting killed a lot in nova because of the screen I think I'll get the screen protector that was suggested.

8. natebookpro macrumors 6502a

Gonna have to agree with this. The PS Anti Glare is smooth as silk, do be aware it does make the screen every so slightly "grainy" though.

9. LeighAnna Jones macrumors 6502

But the screen feels oh so smooth with one on...

Get the anti glare; it's grainy; but other than that you can just let your finger grease smear it up. (GROSS!) Then it won't stick... :D