Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

austin571

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 20, 2009
Knoxville
When I bought the iphone I had Best Buy put the Zagg on, then the next day I put the frogz case on - big mistake - as I was sliding the case on the ends of the shield came up. Now I am looking to replace the shield and use a case that snaps on rather than slides on.
I was wondering now that people have had a chance to use them, which was better - Zagg, Best Skin Ever, Wrapsol Original, or Wrapsol Ulta.

BulletToothTony

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2009
When I bought the iphone I had Best Buy put the Zagg on, then the next day I put the frogz case on - big mistake - as I was sliding the case on the ends of the shield came up. Now I am looking to replace the shield and use a case that snaps on rather than slides on.
I was wondering now that people have had a chance to use them, which was better - Zagg, Best Skin Ever, Wrapsol Original, or Wrapsol Ulta.

I'm done with wrapsol.. it makes the screen look bad.. i can't believe i bought into the hype..

As far as i've heard and seen in the last 3 to 4 weeks the SGP Crystal Clear and there is another thread about the Phantom Skinz which looks really good..

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/957983/

a lot of people are waiting for the Power Support.. i would really like to know why they like this one a lot too..

anyhow.. there is dozens of threads about this.. you have to make your decision and do your re-search in a way to get what's best for you

austin571

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 20, 2009
Knoxville
Power Support order just placed

i was actually on hold with Zagg wiping off my screen when the protector came off - no wwater or anything..and I had Best Buy put it on. I hung up on Zagg's 30 minute wait time and just ordered with Power Support. They do not have the screens for the back yet - may be another month for that set, lbut I was told that the backs can be ordered when they are made.
Plan on using the Power Support with the otterbox when it is available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.