Screen Protectors - which one is best

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by austin571, Jul 6, 2010.

1. austin571 macrumors regular

When I bought the iphone I had Best Buy put the Zagg on, then the next day I put the frogz case on - big mistake - as I was sliding the case on the ends of the shield came up. Now I am looking to replace the shield and use a case that snaps on rather than slides on.
    I was wondering now that people have had a chance to use them, which was better - Zagg, Best Skin Ever, Wrapsol Original, or Wrapsol Ulta.

2. jsgreen macrumors 6502

What a great question, I wonder if anyone has ever posted on this topic before ;)?

3. BulletToothTony macrumors 6502

BulletToothTony

I'm done with wrapsol.. it makes the screen look bad.. i can't believe i bought into the hype..

As far as i've heard and seen in the last 3 to 4 weeks the SGP Crystal Clear and there is another thread about the Phantom Skinz which looks really good..

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=957983

a lot of people are waiting for the Power Support.. i would really like to know why they like this one a lot too..

anyhow.. there is dozens of threads about this.. you have to make your decision and do your re-search in a way to get what's best for you

4. austin571 thread starter macrumors regular

Power Support order just placed

i was actually on hold with Zagg wiping off my screen when the protector came off - no wwater or anything..and I had Best Buy put it on. I hung up on Zagg's 30 minute wait time and just ordered with Power Support. They do not have the screens for the back yet - may be another month for that set, lbut I was told that the backs can be ordered when they are made.
    Plan on using the Power Support with the otterbox when it is available.