Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

trdspectacoma

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2010
teje4u3e.jpg

This is at my desk. It only gets a little better than this.

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
Seems pretty much the same with it on and off. With or without I float between 3 and 4 bars at my house, speediest is between 18-25 with or without (ran it about 50 times with case on and 50 without)

My conclusion is the case does not affect signal strength at all. Yay!! I didn't think it would just like my vapor pro :)

Bakakage

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
Here's a quick and dirty ps job I did to see how the black sector 5 and the red spectra wraps would look together. I'm digging the combo.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 267

Swayzee

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2012
Mine came today but i was stuck at my clinicals all day... booooooo. hopefully i can make it home early tomorrow.

theautopilot

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2010
Here's a quick and dirty ps job I did to see how the black sector 5 and the red spectra wraps would look together. I'm digging the combo.

O...M...G... I'm in love. That looks stunning.

Question is, do I really need two kidney's?

Adutrumque

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
Sweden
O...M...G... I'm in love. That looks stunning.

Question is, do I really need two kidney's?
Typical kid taste I can tell ( even from your writing...)

No. If I had a black phone I would go black SE with no extras. Maybe black rash guards. THAT is phenomenal.

Bakakage

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
Typical kid taste I can tell ( even from your writing...)

No. If I had a black phone I would go black SE with no extras. Maybe black rash guards. THAT is phenomenal.
That is way too much black. I think the silver and red will add some nicely needed minimal contrast.

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
No that's just the normal fluctuation of the speediest...it did seem a lttle faster with the case ON though, crazy sounding I know but the tests don't lie :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.